|Origin||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Genres||Electronica, Alternative, Ambient|
Zeeshan Pervez (Urdu: ذیشان پرویز) is a Pakistani Music Artist.
Zeeshan Parwez is a filmmaker / music producer based in Peshawar, Pakistan and he has been responsible for producing tracks for a couple of underground bands and some mainstream artists.
He is primarily involved with his band "Sajid and Zeeshan" and he has produced two full length albums titled “One Light Year At Snail Speed” and "The Harvest". He is also the founder of a post production / music studio, Zeepar Studios in Peshawar, established in 2004. Since then, he’s been busy making music videos, documentaries, movies for educational institutions and creating music. Zeeshan has been the video producer for Coke Studio Seasons 2,3 and 4 and Director for Ufone Uth Records. He has directed videos for many mainstream artists like Atif Aslam Ali Azmat and Mekaal Hasan Band. Zeeshan Parwez is also a session player and plays live keyboards and synths for Ali Azmat, Atif Aslam and many other artists.
- King Of Self
- Freestyle Dive
- My Happiness
- Have To Let Go Sometimes
- Start With A Scratch
- Walk On Air
- One Light Year At Snail Speed (August, 2006)
- The Harvest (December 2011)
- ^ "Music concert rocks Peshawar youth". Dawn. 21 March 2011. Retrieved 13 June 2011.
- ^ "In the loop: Music for the youth, by (kind of) youth". Dawn. 6 February 2011. Retrieved 13 June 2011.
- ^ "Fight the flood: Rock-and-roll out to save the world". Dawn. 5 September 2010. Retrieved 13 June 2011.