|Merger of||Cancer and Leukaemia in Childhood (CLIC),|
Sargent Cancer Care for Children
|Registration no.||1107328 (England & Wales),|
|Headquarters||No. 1 Farriers Yard, Assembly London, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, London, W6 8JA|
Young Lives vs Cancer, the operating name for "CLIC Sargent", is a charity in the United Kingdom formed in 2005. Young Lives vs Cancer is the UK's leading cancer charity for children, young people and their families. Its care teams provide specialist support across the UK.
Young Lives vs Cancer supports people from diagnosis onwards and aims to help the whole family deal with the impact of cancer and its treatment, life after treatment and, in some cases, bereavement.
The charity also undertakes research into the impact of cancer on children and young people. It uses this evidence to raise awareness and to seek to influence government and policy-makers, and those who provide public services across the UK.
CLIC Sargent was formed in 2005 after a successful merger between Cancer and Leukaemia in Childhood (CLIC) and Sargent Cancer Care for Children. Sargent was set up in 1967 in memory of conductor Sir Malcolm Sargent who died of cancer.
The charity began operating under a new name - "Young Lives vs Cancer" - in May 2021, the tagline already in use by the charity.
Young Lives vs Cancer's chief executive is Rachel Kirby-Rider, who took over from Kate Lee in March 2020. Rachel Kirby-Rider had previously worked for the organisation as the Income and Engagement Lead for 5 years before coming appointed. 
Awareness and fundraising
Corporate partners currently working with Young Lives vs Cancer:
- Credo Asset Finance
- Crerar Hotels
- Johnson Matthey
- London Steakhouse co.
- Lidl (Northern Ireland)
- Metcalfe's Food Company
- MFS Investment Management
- Manchester Airports Group
- Partylite UK
- Signet Jewelers
- BAM Construct UK
- TC facilities management
- Wallis (retailer)
- Winplus Europe
- Zurich Community Trust
A Bluestar bus in a special advertising livery to support the charity.
Rear of the Bluestar bus in the special advertising livery.
- Blood Cancer UK
- Children With Leukaemia
- Leonora Children's Cancer Fund
- Liam Fairhurst
- Neuroblastoma Children's Cancer Alliance UK
- Neuroblastoma Society
- Joyce Lishman - social care leader
- "Charity Commission UK Charity Overview CLIC Sargent". Retrieved 31 August 2022.
- "Charity Commission UK".
- "City's cancer charity is to merge". BBC News. 3 November 2004. Retrieved 5 June 2020.
- "YOUNG LIVES VS CANCER, NICE TO MEET YOU!". Young Lives vs Cancer. 26 May 2021. Retrieved 26 May 2021.
- "CLIC Sargent appoints Rachel Kirby-Rider as new CEO". 24 March 2020.
- "CLIC Sargent: Childhood Cancer Awareness Month". Archived from the original on 1 October 2015. Retrieved 30 September 2015.
- "CLIC Sargent: Fundraising and events".
- "CLIC Sargent: Current Partners". Archived from the original on 1 October 2015. Retrieved 30 September 2015.
- Lishman, Tamsin (8 February 2021). "Joyce Lishman obituary". the Guardian. Retrieved 26 May 2021.