|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Headquarters||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Founder(s)||Danish Ahmed, Manmohan Agrawal, Nitin Agarwal, Rajul Jain|
|Key people||Amar Sohal, Kavinder Khurana|
|Industry||Online shopping & Online Services|
|Employees||500 plus employees|
Yebhi, which began as BigShoeBazaar.com, has a registered user base of about 1.5 million people, of whom about half a million have transacted on the site. Nexus Venture Partners and N. R. Narayana Murthy’s Catamaran Ventures invested Rs 40 crore in Agarwal’s company in mid-2011.
On July' 10th 2012, Big Shoe Bazaar India Pvt Ltd. owner of Brand Yebhi.com announced that it has raised INR 100 Cr in Series C round of funding led by Fidelity Growth Partners India and Qualcomm. Subsequently, in April 2013, its site was revamped, along with a new logo.
On 4 September 2014, they changed their business model to coupon store and served Flipkart, Jabong, Myntra, Zovi, Koovs & Zivame as their clients.
The company launched a new app called Truxapp which connects truck owners to Businesses and raised $3.1 Mn in Pre-Series A funding from investors including Dhoot Family, Sandeep Sharma, V. C. Bothra & Family.
Initially Yebhi.com has categories lifestyle & Home products and offers products from a range of some 250 brands to its customers dealing in Shoes, Apparels, Bags, Mobiles, Cameras, Sunglasses, Watches, Books, Laptops , Home furnishing, Home décor, Home ware, Lingerie and Fragrances.
- 5th Loyalty Awards which were presented by AIMIA 
- Raote, Rrishi (14 April 2012). "Enter the back end". Business Standard.
- Pani, Priyanka. "Yebhi.com struggles to stay afloat". Business Line.
- Kaur, Dimple. "Big Shoe Bazaar (brand owner of Yebhi.com) Raises INR 100 Cr ($20 Mn) in Series C funding backed by Fidelity, Qualcomm, Nexus Venture Partners and Catamaran". Market Watch. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- "ebhi.com revamps website, adopts new logo". The Times of India. 23 April 2013. Archived from the original on 27 April 2013. Retrieved 26 April 2013.
- Aparna, Mishra (8 August 2017). "Yebhi Co-founder Manmohan Agarwal Unveils Logistics App Truxapp". Inc42 Media. Retrieved 28 October 2020.
- Khan, Taslima (13 November 2011). "Best shoe forward". Business Today.
- "Yebhi.com wins 'Customer & Brand Loyalty award' in online retailing category". afaqs. 14 February 2012.