|Main||Discussion Board||Participants||Essay Assessment||Templates||Categories||To do|
If you wish to participate, add your name below.
- ɳoɍɑfʈ Talk! 04:28, 23 January 2010 (UTC)
- Jclemens (talk) 17:37, 25 January 2010 (UTC)
- Alison ❤ 06:33, 30 January 2010 (UTC)
- SilkTork ✔Tea time – Good idea - I'm in.
- Aditya(talk • contribs) 04:01, 6 June 2012 (UTC)
- Pandelver (talk)
- SGCM (talk)
- B2C 16:48, 26 March 2014 (UTC)
- ミーラー強斗武 (StG88ぬ会話) 01:09, 17 September 2014 (UTC) – I wrote an essay; might as well.
- Atsme☯Consult 13:57, 20 April 2015 (UTC) I believe essays are excellent supplements to help clear-up the ambiguities of some policies and guidelines.
- Andrewa (talk) 00:38, 27 July 2015 (UTC)
- BullRangifer. I'd like to offer support here. An essay is a place where editors are allowed more freedom of expression, experimentation, and possibility to practice their writing skills in the service of the community. In essays, editors may propose and discuss controversial and new ideas, some of which may influence, or even become part of, policies and guidelines. -- BullRangifer (talk) 04:58, 6 November 2015 (UTC)
- Iadmc♫talk 18:31, 14 February 2017 (UTC) – Essays need sorting for impact rating; I'll look into it.
- SMcCandlish ☏ ¢ >ʌⱷ҅ᴥⱷʌ< 02:05, 9 January 2018 (UTC) – Wrote a bunch, and have been doing a lot of sorting of them into topical categories instead of them being in an near-endless, bewildering pile.
- Dthomsen8 (talk) 23:56, 3 November 2018 (UTC)
- --DannyS712 (talk) 20:50, 30 December 2018 (UTC)
- Sandbh (talk) 00:04, 4 January 2021 (UTC)
- LotsofTheories (talk) I hope I can contribute by making guides/instructions for how to 'best' enter essays into Wikidata and how to query that data LotsofTheories (talk) 18:23, 2 February 2021 (UTC)
- 🪐Kepler-1229b | talk | contribs🪐 20:42, 29 April 2021 (UTC)
- 98s (talk)