Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/NS Dibyojyoti
- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a request for adminship that did not succeed. Please do not modify it.
Final (0/8/0); ended 16:30, 10 December 2020 (UTC) per WP:SNOW. This is clearly not going to go anywhere. Primefac (talk) 16:30, 10 December 2020 (UTC)
NS Dibyojyoti (talk · contribs) – Since two years I am the user of wikipedia, many notice comes on my talk page and I am inspecting it with details, till now. So I know that admin is not only superior from other users but also to protect the articles for good faith against Vandialism. It's my carrier/job of contributing on Wikipedia. I'm not a copy cat or a making joke for election type. I'm telling you this before. Remember that if any one may violet the rule, I will do either taking action or correction. I hope you all will support for true user.D. ROY CHOWDHARY (talk) 13:20, 19 October 2020 (UTC)
- Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here:
Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve Wikipedia as an administrator. Please answer these questions to provide guidance for participants:
- 1. What administrative work do you intend to take part in?
- A: Reference/citiation checking and articles for good faith
- 2. What are your best contributions to Wikipedia, and why?
- A:Politicians, train stations,and all good articles with correct infoboxes and correct grammar as well.
- 3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- A:Uh! Very much rare specially on my new article Draft:Manoj Kumar Verma. Whatever the admin users or professional users try to correct me I will do that only, and that is my only deal in future.
You may ask optional questions below. There is a limit of two questions per editor. Multi-part questions disguised as one question, with the intention of evading the limit, are disallowed. Follow-up questions relevant to questions you have already asked are allowed.
- Additional question from Hog Farm
- 1. According to your block log, you were blocked in January for copyright violations. Do you think you understand the copyright policy now?
- Links for NS Dibyojyoti: NS Dibyojyoti (talk · contribs · deleted · count · AfD · logs · block log · lu · rfar · rfc · spi)
- Edit summary usage for NS Dibyojyoti can be found here.
Please keep discussion constructive and civil. If you are unfamiliar with the nominee, please thoroughly review their contributions before commenting.
- WP:NOTNOW, and dubious meatpuppetry with User:DRCNSINDIA: unrelenting efforts from both to get an article on Manoj Verma under multiple titles, and both trying RfA in the same month? Doesn't meet the basics of what one might expect from an admin yet (some experience in admin-related areas), plus the above bad vibes, make this a clear oppose. Fram (talk) 15:57, 10 December 2020 (UTC)
- Oppose per Fram. OhKayeSierra (talk) 16:00, 10 December 2020 (UTC)
- Oppose -- WP:NOTNOW, though without prejudice to potential run when more experience is under your belt (to be re-assessed at such a time). --TheSandDoctor Talk 16:05, 10 December 2020 (UTC)
- Oppose as per Fram & TSD - Clearly NOTNOW. –Davey2010Talk 16:12, 10 December 2020 (UTC)
- Oppose WP:NOTNOW.Pharaoh of the Wizards (talk) 16:13, 10 December 2020 (UTC)
- Oppose per NOTNOW. Hog Farm Bacon 16:15, 10 December 2020 (UTC)
- Oppose hacked account. No reason. Copied ideas from me to humiliate me to be blocked.🇮🇳GoWB🇮🇳 (ask me any questions) 16:21, 10 December 2020 (UTC)
- Oppose per Fram. Cabayi (talk) 16:22, 10 December 2020 (UTC)
- Hey @Fram:, this is a hacked account and I'm not a controller of this. If better block him right now. As I informed this to other admin but no response from him. Don't include me in this matter. I saw that draft was rejected. So I try to improve but it failed. I am not in favour with anyone. I asked you to review that article but you didn't respond. You guys are so strict of this.🇮🇳GoWB🇮🇳 (ask me any questions) 16:13, 10 December 2020 (UTC)
- Strange, at User talk:DRCNSINDIA#Multiple account issues in reply to User:RegentsPark you claimed that NS Dibyojyoti was your boss, and now it is a hacked account? Fram (talk) 16:18, 10 December 2020 (UTC)
- @Fram: bro, he never used this account since when he transclude retired in his account. This is a matter at British Raj of flag reasons. But when this message came we (SSDS our company) came to know it. I checked to open that account but it didn't open.🇮🇳GoWB🇮🇳 (ask me any questions) 16:26, 10 December 2020 (UTC)
- The above adminship discussion is preserved as an archive of the discussion. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the talk page of either this nomination or the nominated user). No further edits should be made to this page.