From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"WP:SIGNIFICANT" redirects here. Not to be confused with WP:Significance.
Essay on editing Wikipedia
This is an essay on notability.
It contains the advice or opinions of one or more Wikipedia contributors. This page is not an encyclopedia article, nor is it one of Wikipedia's policies or guidelines, as it has not been thoroughly vetted by the community. Some essays represent widespread norms; others only represent minority viewpoints.
Sometimes when confronted with "trivial details" it may be tempting to just say, "well, gosh, that's just insignificant." But remember: What is insignificant to some may be extremely significant to others, and vice versa.
- Logical fallacy
- Wikipedia:You Are Probably Not a Lexicologist or a Lexicographer
- Wikipedia:Call a spade a spade
- Wikipedia:How many legs does a horse have?
- Wikipedia:Drop the stick and back slowly away from the horse carcass
- Wikipedia:Not every single thing Donald Trump does deserves an article