- The following discussion is an archived debate of the proposed deletion of the article below. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the article's talk page or in a deletion review). No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was delete. Liz Read! Talk! 21:58, 9 December 2022 (UTC)
- PlanetCrap (edit | talk | history | protect | delete | links | watch | logs | views) – (View log | edits since nomination)
- (Find sources: Google (books · news · scholar · free images · WP refs) · FENS · JSTOR · NYT · TWL)
A message board/discussion forum which seems to be a non-notable website. Apparently a few developers posted on it before, and it had a decently sized userbase, but I can't really find any reputable sources that directly quoted them. Most of the results I find are defunct gossip sites, or mentions on Reddit/Twitter/etc. The overall tone of the article, the fact that no other Wikipedia page (except talk pages) links to it, the lack of any reliable sources (only 1 out of the 12 sources is considered reliable, Rock Paper Shotgun, and that article is only because of a joke that the interviewee made), and even the description of "it had always remained slightly less reputable than its peers" is also of concern. Xanarki (talk) 21:16, 2 December 2022 (UTC)
- Note: This discussion has been included in the list of Websites-related deletion discussions. Xanarki (talk) 21:29, 2 December 2022 (UTC)
- Delete Does not appear like there is WP:SIGCOV out there that talks about the site. ᴢxᴄᴠʙɴᴍ (ᴛ) 08:35, 3 December 2022 (UTC)
- Delete Despite its long run, this forum is more run of the mill than notable. TH1980 (talk) 20:11, 3 December 2022 (UTC)
- Delete per my reasons above. Also wanted to point out that the article's creator, and a few of editors, seems to be SPAs. Former forum users creating and editing a page about themselves/their message board peers. Xanarki (talk) 23:04, 3 December 2022 (UTC)
- Delete per no indication of notability both in references and after the web search. Suitskvarts (talk) 12:00, 9 December 2022 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the article's talk page or in a deletion review). No further edits should be made to this page.