Wikipedia:Accessibility dos and don'ts
This is an information page.
It is not one of Wikipedia's policies or guidelines, but rather intends to describe some aspect(s) of Wikipedia:Manual of Style/Accessibility. It may reflect varying levels of consensus and vetting.
All users, regardless of disability, should be able to read, navigate, and contribute to Wikipedia easily. Therefore, when editing articles:
- Manual of Style/Accessibility
- Manual of Style/Accessibility/
- Manual of Style/Accessibility/Alternative text for images
- Manual of Style/Accessibility/Anchor tests
- Manual of Style/Accessibility/CSS colors for text on white
- Manual of Style/Accessibility/Colors
- Manual of Style/Accessibility/Data tables tutorial
- Manual of Style/Accessibility/Data tables tutorial/Internal guidelines
- Manual of Style/Accessibility/Signatures
- Manual of Style/Accessibility/dl tests