|Wells Fargo Center|
|Location||400 Capitol Mall|
|Owner||Hines Interests Limited Partnership|
|Management||Hines Interests Limited Partnership|
|Roof||129 m (423 ft)|
|Floor count||30 (+3 basements)|
|Floor area||549,422 sq ft (51,043.0 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect(s)||Hellmuth, Obata and Kassabaum|
|Structural engineer||Middlebrook + Louie|
|Main contractor||Webcor Builders|
Wells Fargo Center is a 129 m (423 ft) office building in downtown Sacramento, California. Construction on the skyscraper began in 1990, and construction completed in 1992. The building is the tallest in the city. The building occupies a 2.3-acre (0.93 ha) city block, and features a five-story granite and marble walled interior within a clear glass atrium. The project was developed by William Wilson & Associates in partnership with Crocker Properties. The architect was Hellmuth, Obata and Kassabaum (HOK).
- Highlands Consulting Group
- Crowe LLP
- Il Fornaio
- Kronick, Moskovitz, Tiedemann & Girard
- Morrison & Foerster
- Orrick, Herrinton & Sutcliffe
- Weintraub Tobin
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Wilke, Fleury, Hoffelt, Gould & Birney,
- "Wells Fargo Center". Skyscraper Center. CTBUH. Retrieved 2017-08-09.
- "Emporis building ID 123284". Emporis. Archived from the original on March 7, 2016.
- "Wells Fargo Center". SkyscraperPage.
- Wells Fargo Center at Structurae
- Historical Services (9 November 2009). "Wells Fargo History Museum, Sacramento Capitol Mall". Wells Fargo Bank. Retrieved 2010-04-04.