|Broadcast area||Robeson County|
|Headquarters||Pembroke, North Carolina|
|Owner||University of North Carolina at Pembroke|
WNCP-TV offers various programming for its viewers.
- Carolina News Today (formerly WNCP News) - A weekly, student produced news show that covers topics from campus events to national news. Airs live on Fridays at 10:30 a.m.
- WNCP Sports - Live airings of the sports at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke. Currently includes wrestling and men & women's basketball games.
- Academe Today - WNCP's eclectic, educational talk show hosted by Dr. Bruce Ezell of the UNCP Department of Biology.
- Picture of Health - Ann Stephens discusses advances in health care at Southeastern Regional Medical Center.
- Superintendent's Office - Produced by Public Schools of Robeson County.
- RCC Today - What's new at Robeson Community College.
- Trailer Trash - Comedic review of movie trailers and commentary on Hollywood, with a heavy emphasis on comedic skits involving recurring characters in later seasons. Co-produced by Matt Heckel and Andra Hale. Was the station's number one rated show during its three seasons.
- Broadcast Now - 30 minute sitcom about what happens behind the scenes of a student ran TV news show. Produced, Written, and Directed by co-star Jules Forde. Due to its language, sexual humor, and depictions of drug and alcohol use, it was the most controversial show in WNCP-TV's history.
- On the Come Up - Student-produced program, showcasing up and coming music artists.
- Cafe Olé - Mature student produced comedy. Produced by Kyle Orozovich.
- The Electric Monkey Factory - Student produced comedy show. (1991-1996) Featuring skits and music videos. First half-hour show of its type produced at WNCP-TV. Founded by students Tripp Culbreth, Michael Joyner and John Field.
- Unleashed - Student produced program, showcasing local bands and musicians (similar to MTV Unplugged)
- One Mic - A stand-up comedy show showcasing local comedians. Produced by Andra Hale and Dennis Douglas Jr.