|Prime Minister of the Donetsk People's Republic|
|Assumed office |
8 June 2022
|Preceded by||Alexander Ananchenko|
|Minister of Energy of Stavropol Krai|
16 December 2013 – 12 September 2019
|Head of the Science and Innovation Department of Yamalo-Nenets|
|Head of the Analysis and Forecasting Department of Yamalo-Nenets|
Vitaliy Pavlovich Khotsenko
16 March 1986
Dnipropetrovsk, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union (now Dnipro)
|Education||Moscow State University|
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
Vitaliy Pavlovich Khotsenko (Russian: Вита́лий Па́влович Хоце́нко; born 16 March 1986) is a Russian politician, who serves as Prime Minister of the Donetsk People's Republic since 2022. He had previously held several statewide positions in Stavropol Krai and the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug.
Khotsenko was born on 16 March 1986 in Dnipropetrovsk (now known as Dnipro). His father, Pavel Vitalyevich Khotsenko, led the Organized Crime department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug. In addition, he led the directorate of a hotel complex in Novy Urengoy and of the Sochi National Park.
Khotsenko graduated from the Faculty of Sociology in Moscow State University, from the Singapore Institute of Marketing with a degree in Business Management and from the Specialized Institute of Jurisprudence with a degree in the field. He also graduated from the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration with a master's degree in State regulation of the Economy, as well as postgraduate studies at Moscow State University. After training in the military department of Moscow State University, Khotsenko attained the rank of Lieutenant. He is also fluent in English.
Khotsenko first wored as an assistant to a member of the Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation. According to local media, his rapid promotion was related to his father's connections in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug. From 2008 to 2010, Khotsenko worked as the head of the analysis and forecasting department of the Yamalo-Nenets Okrug. from March of 2010, he worked as the Director of the department of Science and Innovation in the Okrug, as an assistant, as the expert adviser to the Okrug's first deputy governor, and as a supervisor of Industry, Fuel, Energy, and Natural Resources.
On 16 December 2013, Khotsenko was appointed Minister of Energy, Industry and Communications of Stavropol Krai. On September 12, 2019, Khotsenko became the Director of the Department of Industrial Policy and Project Management in the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade. On 8 June 2022, the People's Council of the Donetsk People's Republic approved Khotsenko's candidacy for the position of Prime Minister of the Donetsk People's Republic. That day, Khotsenko was appointed to the position by the Head of the Donetsk People's Republic, Denis Pushilin.
- "Что известно о новом премьере ДНР Виталии Хоценко". www.kommersant.ru (in Russian). 2022-06-08. Retrieved 2022-06-10.
- "Хоценко Виталий Павлович - фото, цитаты, биография". neftegaz.ru. Retrieved 2022-06-10.
- "В ДНР назначили нового председателя правительства Виталия Хоценко". www.mk.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 2022-06-10.
- "Бывший ямальский чиновник вышел на работу в федеральном министерстве". ura.news. Retrieved 2022-06-10.
- "Виталий Хоценко: Впереди большая, ответственная работа. И родное Ставрополье всегда со мной". stapravda.ru (in Russian). 2019-09-17. Retrieved 2022-06-10.
- Новости, Р. И. А. (2022-06-08). "Мантуров подтвердил, что Хоценко работал в Минпромторге". РИА Новости (in Russian). Retrieved 2022-06-10.
- Новости, Р. И. А. (2022-06-08). "Пушилин подписал указ о назначении Хоценко председателем правительства ДНР". РИА Новости (in Russian). Retrieved 2022-06-10.
- Новости, Р. И. А. (2022-06-08). "Парламент ДНР поддержал кандидатуру Хоценко на должность премьера". РИА Новости (in Russian). Retrieved 2022-06-10.