2022.08.15 / August 16, 2022
|Operating system||Windows (11, 10, 8.1, 7), macOS, Linux|
|Platform||IA-32, x86-64, ARM, ARM64|
vcpkg is a cross-platform open source package manager by Microsoft.
vcpkg provides access to C and C++ libraries to its supported platforms. The command-line utility is currently available on Windows, macOS and Linux.
vcpkg was first announced at CppCon 2016.
The vcpkg source code is licensed under MIT License and hosted on GitHub.
vcpkg supports Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 and above.
- ^ "Yelp launches Yelp Fusion, Microsoft creates Vcpkg tool, and the new Touch Sense SDK for Android developers". SD Times. September 20, 2016.
- ^ "Microsoft's C++ library manager now available for Linux and macOS". SD Times. April 25, 2018.
- ^ "Announcing a single C++ library manager for Linux, macOS and Windows: Vcpkg". C++ Team Blog. April 24, 2018.
- ^ "GitHub - microsoft/vcpkg: C++ Library Manager for Windows, Linux, and MacOS". December 14, 2019 – via GitHub.
- Command-line software
- Free and open-source software
- Free package management systems
- Free software programmed in C++
- Linux package management-related software
- Microsoft free software
- Software using the MIT license
- Utilities for Linux
- Utilities for macOS
- Utilities for Windows
- 2016 software
- Microsoft software stubs