An editor thinks something might be wrong with this page. They can't be arsed to fix it, but can rest assured that they've done their encyclopedic duty by sticking on a tag.
Please allow this tag to languish indefinitely at the top of the page, since nobody knows exactly what the tagging editor was worked up about.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Caste promotion account
Hello, please look at this user he is editing majority particular caste related articles and is heavily using doubtful references. He is Rajput promoting account only. Check his contributions.
War article without any authentic source
Please once see this Battle of Mandan page. Not a single source looks credible. 2 out of 3 the sources are even low rated on Google books and one is by a caste historian.
1) Hooja, Rima (2006). A History of Rajasthan. Rupa and company.
2) Sinh, Ranbir (2001). History of Shekhawats. p. 280.
3) Meharda, B.L. Territory, Polity, and Status- A Study of Shekhawats.
Here 1st source is from some Rupa company, other 2 are from caste writers not credible historians.
This whole article is a propoganda against reality. Please User:Sitush check it.
Would you please take a moment to look at recent changes. I am suffering from twitching antennae, the more so with the rather aggressive edit summary from a new editor, whom I have warned with an only warning about article ownership. My challenge in this area is that I find telling good edits from bad edits to be hard. 🇺🇦 FiddleTimtrent FaddleTalk to me 🇺🇦 08:45, 27 January 2023 (UTC)
Dear False information is given int the wikipedia in the "viswakarma caste" article. Before publishing some information on the powerful social media such as wikipedia, you have to go through a thorough research, especially when the content spoils the respect of a clan. You go through the vedas for konwing the brahminical status of the viswakarmas. By reading few useless puranas, it is irony to decide the viswakarmas have no relation with brahmins. It seems the article is written either inadvertently or with jealous. You have no right to discriminate a brahminical caste. Viswakarmas won around 22 cases in various levels of courts officially, proving that they are the brahmins. If you dont know.. first of all know it. otherwise dont write an article with just half knowledge. Baabjitvk (talk) 07:36, 2 February 2023 (UTC)
Hi, it is regarding this edit by the banned sockfarm , username, editing area, et al. I believe their edit needs to get WP:BANREVERTED and new SPI case be filed. Please do the needful, thanks. - 220.127.116.11 (talk) 09:27, 10 March 2023 (UTC)
Hi, the user mentioned above has been editing articles with revisionist history with a pro-Jat bias on many pages, kindly intervene. His [edits https://wiki.alquds.edu/?query=Special:Contributions/Sutyarashi] CrashLandingNew (talk) 10:52, 13 March 2023 (UTC)
I've also reported him for sock puppetry here. CrashLandingNew (talk) 12:54, 13 March 2023 (UTC)
- @CrashLandingNew I am interested to know that where is the pro Jat bias in my edits? If you accused me of anything like this again I will surely bring this to ANI. Sutyarashi (talk) 12:26, 13 March 2023 (UTC)
- Do not just keep removing sourced content you personally dislike. If you have any concerns, use talkpages, they are for this purpose. If there occur any further disruptions from you, then you will see me on Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents. Sutyarashi (talk) 12:48, 13 March 2023 (UTC)