Hi Seniaric! I noticed your contributions and wanted to welcome you to the Wikipedia community. I hope you like it here and decide to stay.
As you get started, you may find this short tutorial helpful:
Alternatively, the contributing to Wikipedia page covers the same topics.
If you have any questions, we have a friendly space where experienced editors can help you here:
If you are not sure where to help out, you can find a task here:
Happy editing! - SUN EYE 1 16:46, 18 February 2023 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Materialscientist. I wanted to let you know that I reverted one of your recent contributions—specifically to Ilaiyaraaja—because it did not appear constructive. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. If you have any questions, you can ask for assistance at the Teahouse or the Help desk. Thanks. Materialscientist (talk) 12:02, 18 February 2023 (UTC)
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Vani Jairam was changed by Seniaric (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.961534 on 2023-02-20T16:21:07+00:00
Please do not add or change content, as you did at Vani Jairam, without citing a reliable source. Please review the guidelines at Wikipedia:Citing sources and take this opportunity to add references to the article. Thank you. Airtransat236 (talk | contribs) 16:34, 20 February 2023 (UTC)
Please do not add unsourced or original content, as you did with to Vani Jairam. Doing so violates Wikipedia's verifiability policy. If you continue to do so, you will be blocked from editing Wikipedia. Materialscientist (talk) 07:19, 23 February 2023 (UTC)
- sir i think now i made edit with reliable source pls dont block myself Seniaric (talk) 08:56, 23 February 2023 (UTC)
- i am new to this please correct my errors don't remove it sir Seniaric (talk) 08:58, 23 February 2023 (UTC)