User talk:P999/Toggle VF
Please post comments, suggestions, bug reports etc about Toggle VF on this Talk page -- they will all be greatly appreciated! P999 (talk) 07:55, 27 March 2016 (UTC)
- To enable us to help you with your technical problems, please provide as much detail and information as possible, such as:
- Your script or gadget name and version. Does the bug persist if you update (Reload), and if so, does it also persist if you update by clearing your browser cache (Shift-Reload)
- Your browser's name and version (in your browser's main menu under Help → About) or your browser ID (something like "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/184.108.40.206")
- Error console errors (in your browser's main menu under Tools → Error console; push clear, reload the page, and copy and paste the error messages)
- Which browser add-ons have you installed (in your browser's main menu under Tools → Add-ons)
- Optional: What happens if you disable your add-ons and restart the browser (close the quick start and the error console too)
- Which user scripts have you installed on your vector.js page (please state if you use another skin)
- Which operating system do you use
- Describe the problem, please be as specific as possible about what is wrong (including when it happens, what happens, what is broken, and what still works)
- Steps to reproduce your problem and what happens at each step. Without reproducing your problem, we might not be able to fix your problem.
I just wanted to let you know about the initiative Wikispeech that we currently are developing. You might find it interesting!
Best regards, John Andersson (WMSE) (talk) 13:08, 19 April 2017 (UTC)