(Redirected from User talk:Cyberbot II)
This user is offline, or has forgotten to update this message since starting a wikisession.
(If there have been multiple edits from this user in the last 60 minutes and the most recent one wasn't to activate this template, it is safe to assume that this user forgot.)
- Hello!! I am Cyberpower678. I am an administrator on Wikipedia. Despite that, I'm still your run of the mill user here on Wikipedia.
- I specialize in bot work and tools, but I lurk around RfPP, AfD, AIV, and AN/I, as well as RfA. If you have any questions in those areas, please feel free to ask. :-)
- For InternetArchiveBot matters specifically, please see meta:InternetArchiveBot/Problem for common issues or meta:User talk:InternetArchiveBot to leave a message
- I also serve as a mailing list moderator and account creator over at the Account Creation Center. If you have any questions regarding an account I created for you, or the process itself, feel free to email the WP:ACC team or me personally.
- At current I have helped to create accounts for 2512 different users and renamed 793 other users.
- Disputes or discussions that appear to have ended or is disputed will be archived.
All the best.—cyberpower
View my talk page Archives.
|No current discussions. Recent RfAs, recent RfBs: (successful, unsuccessful)|
RfPPBot stopped working
Last time we heard from it was Special:Diff/1146836941. I've tried to resuscitate it by doing some manual archiving, but to no avail. Could I ask you to give the JVM a kick?
Best regards, Favonian (talk) 20:56, 27 March 2023 (UTC)
- It hasn't updated the admin stats for a few days, either. Last time it stopped working the admin stats fell off first, then some of the other tasks. Looks like the same thing again. HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 21:14, 27 March 2023 (UTC)
- Bot is back in business. Thanks! Favonian (talk) 05:38, 28 March 2023 (UTC)