Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing
- That’s good! It addresses my concerns very well. I think it can be closed. Thank you. :) ChimaFan12 (talk) 02:58, 18 January 2024 (UTC)
You currently appear to be engaged in an edit war according to the reverts you have made on The Suicide Squad (film). This means that you are repeatedly changing content back to how you think it should be although other editors disagree. Users are expected to collaborate with others, to avoid editing disruptively, and to try to reach a consensus, rather than repeatedly undoing other users' edits once it is known that there is a disagreement.
Points to note:
- Edit warring is disruptive regardless of how many reverts you have made;
- Do not edit war even if you believe you are right.
If you find yourself in an editing dispute, use the article's talk page to discuss controversial changes and work towards a version that represents consensus among editors. You can post a request for help at an appropriate noticeboard or seek dispute resolution. In some cases, it may be appropriate to request temporary page protection. If you engage in an edit war, you may be blocked from editing. You were already warned about your editing behavior on the MCU articles and were banned from them. I strongly urge you to take a step back and cease your editing and actually discuss on the talk page. Trailblazer101 (talk) 08:07, 18 February 2024 (UTC)
- being able to read and accurately represent a sourced article's argument is not bold. I would suggest you make the same effort before trying to intimidate me from editing. in any case, the final edit conveys the same information without redundancy. you are very welcome. ChimaFan12 (talk) 08:13, 18 February 2024 (UTC)
- When you are reverted, you should not restore your contested edit per WP:BRD, regardless of what the edit entails. It is good practice to discuss a reverted edit to better articulate the points you are trying to make rather than repeatedly revert and trying to explain it in edit summaries. Trailblazer101 (talk) 08:17, 18 February 2024 (UTC)