|my story today|
My flowers of resilience. - Great music (in June, I'm behind: three great RMF concerts)! - Last Saturday, a friend played for us at her birthday party, on four instruments including baryton, with family (granddaughters!) and colleagues, from Renaissance to Haydn. - My story today is very personal: the DYK appeared on Wikipedia's 15th birthday, and describes a concert I sang. I was requested to translate the bio into German for a memorial concert ... - see background, and we talked about life and death. --Gerda Arendt (talk) 16:12, 12 July 2023 (UTC)
- That's inspiring Gerda, thanks - I shall listen to it today. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 05:25, 19 July 2023 (UTC)
- Thank you! - While today's DYK highlights Santiago on his day, I did my modest share with my story today, describing what I just experienced, pictured. I began the article of the woman in green. --Gerda Arendt (talk) 15:10, 25 July 2023 (UTC)
- Today I remember Jahrhundertring (written in defiance in 2013), and I'm listening to Götterdämmerung from the Bayreuth Festival, close to the scene pictured, - the image (of a woman who can't believe what she has to see) features also on the article talk. --Gerda Arendt (talk) 18:58, 31 July 2023 (UTC)
- Hi, there's no difference, I just mean its obviously an image, because we can see it. So we don't need to label it to say it's a picture or an image. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 10:30, 30 July 2023 (UTC)
Subject: Seeking Assistance to Restore Neutrality on Wikipedia Article
Dear @Boing! said Zebedee
I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek your valuable assistance with an important matter concerning a Wikipedia article.
The article in question has been facing challenges related to neutrality and accuracy. As someone experienced in Wikipedia editing, I believe your expertise could be instrumental in restoring the article's balance and ensuring that it reflects an unbiased representation of the subject matter.
I have compiled relevant and credible information, along with reliable sources, in the talk section of the article. I have taken care to adhere to Wikipedia's guidelines and policies during this process.
With your support, we can collaborate effectively to address the issues and improve the overall quality of the article.
- Hi. I know nothing about the subject, and don't have any particular interest in Dadvan Yousuf - all I did was make a few cosmetic edits. Sorry I can't be of more help. I suggest you continue with the talk page process, and seek consensus for the changes you want to make. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 10:01, 31 July 2023 (UTC)
- (talk page watcher) Dear IP, you'll have a better chance of being taken seriously if you use your own words and write in a human way. ChatGPT and other chatbots in business letter mode are not welcome here. We only like to talk to actual people. Bishonen | tålk 10:57, 31 July 2023 (UTC).
|my story today|
My story today - a first - isn't about an article by me, but one I reviewed for DYK, see here. I like all: topic, "hook", connected article (a GA on its way towards FA), image and the music "in the background". I just returned from a weekend with two weddings, so also like the spirit ;) - Pics to come, I promise one cake, the other was too large! Good music, and better even in the concert ending the second day, - Goldberg Variations theme for an encore, after Dohnányi Serenade! -- Gerda Arendt (talk) 21:47, 7 August 2023 (UTC)
Now: picture of heart-shaped cake(s) uploaded! - Today's story is about a tenor, - why his roles are not linked on the Main page remains a mystery to me. Today is also the birthday of the Bayreuth Festival. --Gerda Arendt (talk) 21:33, 13 August 2023 (UTC)
- Eek, no idea what happened there! But it was early, pre-caffeine ;-) Anyway, thanks, I've fixed it up now. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 08:04, 25 August 2023 (UTC)
|my story today|
Our festival's last concert was most moving and inspiring, - also the story of Walter Arlen, - today I'm proud that I survived the decision in WP:ARBINFOBOX for 10 years, standing and singing -- Gerda Arendt (talk) 21:28, 11 September 2023 (UTC)
Today's story is about a great pianist with an unusual career, taking off when he was 50. It's the wedding anniversary of Clara and Robert Schumann, but I was too late with our gift. Just for fun: when do you think did Mrs. and Mr. Schumann get their infoboxes, and by whom? (The answer can be found here, but please think first.) --Gerda Arendt (talk) 13:35, 12 September 2023 (UTC)
Today I remember Raymond Arritt, who still helps me, five years after he died, per what he said in my darkest time on Wikipedia (placed in my edit-notice as a reminder), and by teh rulez. - Latest pics from a weekend in Berlin (one more day to come). --Gerda Arendt (talk) 16:18, 19 September 2023 (UTC)