Archrogue, you are invited to the Teahouse!
Hi Archrogue! Thanks for contributing to Wikipedia.
We hope to see you there!
Delivered by HostBot on behalf of the Teahouse hosts16:01, 29 June 2020 (UTC)
Sorry about that!
I only saw a partial preview of the edit you made to Dee Jay, and I thought you had simply removed content. Please accept my apologies for the confusion and for the mistake. ~Oshwah~(talk) (contribs) 21:18, 3 January 2021 (UTC)
- Apology accepted and sorry if my tone / edit summary seemed dramatic. Easy mistake to make on a quick read and I see you are doing a diligent job of addressing vandalism. Archrogue (talk) 21:21, 3 January 2021 (UTC)
The Video Game Barnstar
|The Video Game Barnstar|
|Great work on Dee Jay, Archrogue. You absolutely deserve this. I didn't see your initial argument in the AfD, but I did see your edits.ImaginesTigers (talk) 19:13, 4 January 2021 (UTC)|
I've withdrawn my merge vote, as did Haleth. Kudos for going the extra mile. — ImaginesTigers (talk) 19:13, 4 January 2021 (UTC)
Thanks for taking a look at Draft:Bug Off! - you are a fairly new user yourself, but the user who started that is a lot newer, so I love to see folks like you come in and help out. As for my part on 1980s games, I am on a break from working my way through Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Video games/Reference library/Computer Gaming World, going through the first several years of the run from 1981 and finishing up through 1988. While on this break, I used the time that I would normally have set aside for going through the magazines to instead go back through the articles that I created to find more reviews for them. I found quite a few more sources that way, and of the over 200 articles I started as part of that, I found at least 3 reviews for the majority of them - in many cases, quite a few more. I have not counted, but I estimate that there are maybe 20 or 30 of those I started for which I have only found one or two reviews, so those are at risk of being deleted at some point if I can't find more. I was wondering if you would be willing to help me look out for sources on those? Maybe taking them in smaller batches and seeing if you can find anything to improve any of them? Let me know. BOZ (talk) 04:43, 19 January 2021 (UTC)
- I would be willing to try. I mostly do this to kill time on boring covid days. You can tag me at any article where some research is needed. Archrogue (talk) 00:34, 24 January 2021 (UTC)
- Awesome. :) Well, as I took stock of it and when through my creations, I found that there are about twice as many as I thought there would be that I am concerned about sourcing. So, if you can spare the time to help with any of them, I would be appreciative. :) Add sources to anything where you can find it, and skip the rest; some would undoubtedly be very challenging, while others may have sources that I just overlooked. Let's begin with the ones I created from the issues published in 1982 for starters then, and if you feel like continuing after these then let me know! BOZ (talk) 00:26, 25 January 2021 (UTC)
- 2): Red Alert (1981 video game), Wall Street (video game), Escape from Arcturus, Blitzkrieg (1981 video game)*
- 3): Blackjack Master, Zossed in Space
- 4): Lunar Lander (1980 video game)
- 5): Controller (video game), Casino (1982 video game), Bez-MX, Guns of Fort Defiance, Tsunami (video game), Micro Golf
- 6): Battle Trek
- 7): Computer Foreign Exchange
- This is a lot but I can get started. Working through the first half...
- Red Alert (1981 video game) - 
- Wall Street (video game) -  (generic names like "wall street" or "red alert" are hard)
- Escape from Arcturus -     
- Blackjack Master - ad ad ad (still might work as a primary source?)
- Lunar Lander (1980 video game)   
- That took a lot of work but I think some of that should help! Archrogue (talk) 00:58, 28 January 2021 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:Ur-Quan Masters HD.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:Ur-Quan Masters HD.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Note that any non-free images not used in any articles will be deleted after seven days, as described in section F5 of the criteria for speedy deletion. Thank you. --B-bot (talk) 18:39, 15 October 2021 (UTC)
Copy edit request for The Bloody Baron
|Hello Archrogue. This is a courtesy notice that the copy edit you requested for The Bloody Baron at the Guild of Copy Editors requests page is now complete. All feedback welcome! — TheOnlyZac (talk) 00:35, 2 February 2023 (UTC)|