|Search user languages|
- “PSX=PS1 see PSX”
- I personally changed at least 99% of occurrences of “PSX” meaning PlayStation, to PS1, the official abbreviation… See PSX, for the actual PSX, a luxury PS2/PVR released only in Japan.
- Well, it seems people are still using PSX to mean PS1… I have had to go around and change a bunch of them again… (13 March 2006)
- Gen7 similar articles
- I placed the below text, as the caption for a thumb of (linked image no longer available) image of the Xbox 360, on the the PS3 Talk page, and similar objects on the Xbox 360, and Nintendo Revolution Talk pages… Hopefully they will help encourage equal work on all the 7th generation console pages. Edit: I see it has now been replaced by an even better version :)
- “If you are contributing to this article, chances are you would enjoy working on similar articles. Don't forget to help out at Xbox 360, and Nintendo Revolution!”
- User XHTML
- Created categories, and templates, for XHTML = “User xhtml-1”, etc.
- CVG Infoboxes
- Created infoboxes for several Virtual Boy games, including Vertical Force, Teleroboxer, and Panic Bomber…
- Created the (fairly large) WinSAT article.
- User standards compliance
- Created a template & category for User standards compliant
- Rent to own
- Major work on the rent to own article, including addressing the serious pro-industry bias and adding a bunch of references.
- General work on PlayStation 3
- General work on Wii
- General work on StarCraft related articles
- Expanding the IDG article – they publish GamePro, InfoWorld, PC World and Macworld – saddeningly tiny article…
Currently, I'm too busy to think about future projects myself, but feel free to suggest something!
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page is located at