"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
— Douglas Adams
Ní scéal rúin é ó tá a fhios ag triúr é.
The human body is 70% water, so we are basically just cucumbers with anxiety.
A day without humour, and laughter is a day totally wasted.
—usernamekiran(talk) 14:39, 2 August 2018 (UTC).
"The thing about versioned wikipedia is, one can delete everything, yet cant delete anything."
— Ancient proverb.
"Ich Bin Ein Patsy!"
— Lee Harvey Oswald. November 22, 1963; around 8pm. (Originally said in English.)
The history, and documents are muddled with confusion. The more one studies the assassination of Jack, the confusion keeps on increasing.
— a wikipedian by the name usernamekiran 18:29, 2 May 2017 (UTC)
I became active as a contributor on Wiki projects again in Dec 2016. Prior to that, I was mostly a reader.
Instead of editing mainstream/busy/high traffic articles, I prefer to edit overlooked/forgotten articles in the hopes of integrating them into the encyclopaedia, and because of one more undisclosed personal reason.
This account was created on March 24, 2012; this is my third account. I have forgotten login credentials to my past accounts. Before all these three accounts, I edited a few articles related to Irish things as an IP editor. I am guessing my first edit was in 2002.
Some of my interesting editing stats:
- On August 9, 2020: 10,000 unique pages edited.
- On August 13, 2020; I ranked # 4554 in the list. able was I ere I saw elba.
- Around September 1, 2020: 2,000 pages moved, and 2,000 pages created (all namespaces).
- Around May 1, 2022: crossed 100k edits cross-project with four of my accounts combined (this, AWB, and two bots).
- On January 30, 2023 I crossed 51k edits on English Wikipedia using this, and AWB account, but excluding bots.
- On September 22, 2023 KiranBOT ranked # 105th in the list, with 253,352 edits. able was I ere I saw elba.
Originally from State of Maharashtra, India; I currently reside on the Aran Islands of Ireland. Where I spend a lot of time on roaming the different places, and taking long walks in the landscapes, and hills. I love sitting on hills for hours, observing-enjoying the surrounding scenery.
A list of articles, templates, and categories created by me can be found here: User:Usernamekiran/creations.