I'm Thebiguglyalien (he/him), but I also answer to TBUA, BUA, Alien, and "who's this clown". I'm a lifelong resident of Arizona, and my hobbies include editing Wikipedia. I created my account in 2015, my first edit was in 2017, and I became a regular contributor in February 2022.
My areas of interest are history and social sciences, and I'm generally active on Wikipedia sporadically throughout the day. Much of my editing involves seeking out underdeveloped articles to carry out large expansions and rewrites (a WikiPuma, if you will). Besides this, I write women's biographies to help close the gender gap with Women in Red and Women in Green.
Any allegations that I'm an alien from Mars bent on intergalactic domination are unproven.
April Fools Day 2023 • Good article reviewing guide
- Maintenance and Writing
- First ladies of the United States
- Martha Washington
- Louisa Adams
- Emily Donelson
- Sarah Yorke Jackson
- Letitia Christian Tyler
- Priscilla Cooper Tyler
- Julia Gardiner Tyler
- Margaret Taylor
- Abigail Fillmore
- Jane Pierce
- Eliza McCardle Johnson
- Lucretia Garfield
- Mary Arthur McElroy
- Frances Cleveland
- Caroline Harrison
- Mary Harrison McKee
- Helen Herron Taft
- Lou Henry Hoover
- Bess Truman
- Mamie Eisenhower
- Barbara Bush
- History and social sciences
- Federalist Papers
- Entertainment and media
- Ryukyu dog (rev)
- Betty Hall (nom)
- Shannon Lucid (nom)
- The Immaculate Collection (nom)
- Rajani Pandit (nom)
- Katie Sierra free speech case (nom)
- The Bone People (nom)
- Agnes Weinrich (nom)
- 2022 CAFA Women's Championship (nom)
- Jessica Martin (nom)
- Rubel Phillips (nom)
- Daniel Parke (nom)
- Trust (Elvis Costello album) (nom)
- Handcream for a Generation (nom)
- Bernie Wrightson (nom)
- Robert Todd Lincoln (nom)
- 30 Goes Around the Sun (nom)
- Knowledge (nom)
- Illusory Walls (nom)
- A Day in the Life of Marlon Bundo (nom)
- Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster (nom)
- Duran Duran (1981 album) (nom)
- Purple shore crab (nom)
- Presidential transition of John F. Kennedy (nom)
- Cat People (Putting Out Fire) (nom)
- Kandake of the Sudanese Revolution (nom)
- Redistricting in Texas (nom)
- Ellie Black (nom)
- Angela Farmer (nom)
- Hidilyn Diaz (nom)
- Where Is the Feeling? (nom)
- Yella Hertzka (nom)
- Mi Buen Amor (Gloria Estefan song) (nom)
- Everywhere (Michelle Branch song) (nom)
- Australiformis (nom)
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (nom)
- Unwanted (album) (nom)
- Misanthropy (nom)
- Seven and the Ragged Tiger (nom)
- Dopethrone (nom)
- 1987 Forsyth County protests (nom)
- Cold Lasagne Hate Myself 1999 (nom)
- Joe Camel (nom)
- The Night Before (song) (nom)
- 1922 Austin twin tornadoes (nom)
- Leatherface (nom)
- Jorge Sampaio (nom)
- Captain America (nom)
- The Courage to Be Free (nom)
- Orangeburg massacre (nom)
- My Little Red Book (nom)
- When I Die, Will I Get Better? (nom)
- Mr. Ratburn and the Special Someone (nom)
- KNP Complex Fire (nom)
- Treacherous (Taylor Swift song) (nom)
- Governor of North Carolina (nom)
- William L. Breckinridge (nom)
- Gatlinburg Bypass (nom)
- 2023 Djerba shooting (nom)
- Philosophy (nom)
- Bejeweled (song) (nom)
- 2022 California Proposition 1 (nom)
- Those Once Loyal (nom)
- 1989 Serbian general election (nom)
- Nicholas Russo (nom)
- Not the End of the World (song) (nom)
- Kim Janey (nom)
- Jack of All Parades (nom)
- No Saint (nom)
- Batal Hajji Belkhoroev (nom)
- La Tortura (nom)
- Battle of Longewala (nom)
- Gingham dress of Judy Garland (nom)
- 1986 New York State Comptroller election (nom)
- Phil Harvey (manager) (nom)
- Kingdom Rush (nom)
- Scotland County, North Carolina (nom)
- KCPQ (nom)
- Incapillo (nom)
- Don West (wrestling) (nom)
- Nestor Makhno (nom)
- MLS Cup 2019 (nom)
- Raffles Place MRT station (nom)
- Nominated by me
- ... that the Education for Economic Security Act prohibited secular humanism in magnet schools?
- ... that the wedding of Grover Cleveland and Frances Folsom had the president walking his own bride down the aisle?
- ... that politics in The Simpsons have caused controversy in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, and Japan?
- ... that China limited online video games for children to three hours per week in 2021?
- ... that U.S. first lady Bess Truman was humiliated by a champagne bottle?
- ... that American first lady Lou Henry Hoover secretly sent money to families in need during the Great Depression?
- ... that Maria Stromberger was sent to Auschwitz at her own request?
- ... that Clara Stauffer was the only woman on the Allied Control Council's list of 104 wanted Nazis in Spain?
- ... that Ilona Tóth testified that she had injected a man with gasoline?
- ... that Trinidad Arroyo was allowed to vote in a Spanish election 17 years before women were granted suffrage?
- ... that producers of The Simpsons have spoken about the importance of its LGBT characters in representation?
- ... that some prisoners in Peru get tattoos of Sarita Colonia for alleged protection?
- Nominated by others
- ... that Caroline Harrison would mail ceramic milk sets to parents that named their children after U.S president Benjamin Harrison?
- ... that Mary Arthur McElroy was never given official recognition as First Lady of the United States out of respect for Nell Arthur, the deceased wife of then-president Chester A. Arthur?
- ... that Frances Cleveland was the first United States first lady to have dedicated journalists write about her activities?
- ... that precursors to the killer toy include ventriloquist dummies such as Otto in the 1929 film The Great Gabbo?
- ... that Letitia Christian Tyler was the first United States first lady to die in the role?
- ... that Emily Donelson stopped serving as First Lady of the United States due to illness?
- ... that Abigail Fillmore spearheaded the creation of the White House Library after reportedly being appalled at the fact that there was no library?
- Incremental awards
- Individual awards
The Original Barnstar[c]
A kitten for you![d]
Tireless Contributor Barnstar[f]
The U.S. Barnstar of National Merit[h]
Women in Green Editathon Barnstar[i]
The DYK Barnstar[j]
The Teamwork Barnstar[l]
The Original Barnstar[m]
The Barnstar o'Lantern[n]
The Featured Article Medal[o]
Women in Green Editathon Barnstar[p]
Content Creativity Barnstar[q]
The Order of the Superior Scribe of Wikipedia[r]