So you really want to be blocked? Are you sure? If you are, my criteria are as follows:
- You are not "under a cloud". Basically, if you are being discussed at ANI, arbitration, or anywhere else I will refuse.
- You must be a significant contributor. I will without a doubt ignore your request if you have fewer than 1000 edits.
- You will be blocked, and it will be as if you had earned a block for misbehavior. In other words, expect the block to reflect badly on you.
- You will be hardblocked. No block evasion with IPs or sockpuppets will be tolerated—I will indef you and block them too.
- You will be blocked without talkpage or email access. Yes, I know that this prevents you from appealing the block, so don't request it if you aren't 100% serious.
- You must have a specific endpoint, and the block must be of sufficient length. Indefblock requests will be ignored. See WP:RTV for that.
If you still want to be blocked, then ask me on my talk page.