|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page is located at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Partofthemachine.
Hey, everyone! My name is Nathan, but on Wikipedia I go by Partofthemachine. I most commonly edit pages about computing (that includes articles about computing-related subjects in addition to the technical aspects of Wikipedia itself), although my interest extends to other fields of science and technology, as well as pseudoscience and science denial, and some other subjects such as music, anime, and United States geography.
Articles I find interesting
- Wikipedia:High-functioning autism and Asperger's editors
- Wikipedia:Disambiguation dos and don'ts
External documents that are relevant to Wikipedia
|This user lives in the United States of America.|
|This user plays chess.|
|This user is a programmer.|
|This user is autistic.|
|,||This user supports the use of the Oxford comma.|
- Partofthemachine/CSD log
- Partofthemachine/Critical Past
- Partofthemachine/Iron Lung (video game)
- Partofthemachine/Linking to ANI
- Partofthemachine/List of Austro-Hungarian rappers considered the greatest
- Partofthemachine/When does "deny recognition" apply?
- Partofthemachine/Wikipedia statistics calculators