Carries out the weekly maintenance duties involved with the articles for improvement project.
Errors are logged at /Error log
- Do not modify the config files unless you have a basic understanding of JSON
- Read the documentation first.
- Do not change the key values.
- Keys should always be strings, e.g. use
"option": trueinstead of
- Strings should be wrapped in double-quotes, e.g.
- Boolean values must be either
falsewith no quotations around it.
- Numerical values must be integers with no quotations around it.
- The last key/value pair within a hash or the value value in an array must not have a comma at the end of it
- Essentially if the JSON editor interface says there are any syntax errors or warnings, you have done something wrong