|— Wikipedian ♂ —|
|Name in real life||Bill|
|Languages||American English, Jamaican Patois, and just a tiny bit of written Spanish|
|Ethnicity||Mutt of West European descent|
|Family and friends|
|Education and employment|
|Hobbies, favourites and beliefs|
|"Email this user"|
|Joined||August 20, 2006|
|New page reviewer||No|
|Pending changes reviewer||Yes|
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page is located at
New WP Slogans
- Wikipedia – This site is for entertainment purposes only.
- Wikipedia – The Encyclopedia anyone can vandalize!
- Wikipedia - We make herding cats seem super-easy!
- Wikipedia - You don't have to be crazy to edit here, but it helps!
- Wikipedia - The internet version of the camel - a horse designed by committee!
- I'm not an idiot, but I sometimes play one on Wikipedia!
- No one deserves forgiveness. It is given as a act of kindness and grace, which is by nature unmerited and undeserved.
And Now, Something Completely Different
My Observations on Pets
- Cats really don't have nine lives, but they eat enough food for nine lifetimes.
- Many people think cats are cleanly animals. They are not! They are grooming animals - there's a big difference!
- Sometimes when your pet is whining for no apparent reason, they just want you to go outside and turn the sun on, or the rain off.
Non-Gender-Neutral Words and Alternatives
In order to be more gender-neutral, as required by Wikipedia's drive towards more inclusive languge, I'm not using these words in talk page conversations. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long before they can be replaced in articles
- Person is discriminatory, as not all people are "sons", with some being daughters, some both sons and daughters (sequentially or at the same time), and some are non-binary children.
- Perbeing - my preferred alternative, which I'm now using in talk page conversations and in edit summaries
- Human is discriminatory, as not everyone is a "man".
- Hubeing - a shortened form of "human being".
Options for a new username
- User:I registered on Wikipedia, and all I got was this lousy username.
- User:I'm a sockpuppet of User:BilCat, but you'll never figure that out! (This is joke, as should be obvious. I've never operated sock accounts, and never will.)