The Wildrose (bar)
Coordinates: 38°43′16″N 90°14′48″W / 38.721246°N 90.246562°W
The Wildrose is a lesbian bar in Seattle, Washington. It is located in the Capitol Hill neighborhood, and opened in 1984. It is the city's only lesbian bar.
Business partners Shelley Brothers and Martha Manning are the current owners of The Wildrose Bar.
- ^ "My First Time at the Wildrose". The Stranger. Archived from the original on 2019-09-21. Retrieved 2018-08-26.
- ^ Romano, Tricia (December 30, 2014). "Seattle's pioneering lesbian bar, Wildrose, turns 30". The Seattle Times. The Seattle Times Company. Archived from the original on August 26, 2018. Retrieved August 26, 2018.
- ^ "Community Stories: History of the Wildrose". Seattle Channel. Seattle City Council. November 16, 2015. Archived from the original on August 26, 2018. Retrieved August 26, 2018.
- ^ Grace Madigan (November 23, 2020). "'More than just a place': Seattle's Wildrose among lesbian bars benefitting from fundraiser". KNKX News. Archived from the original on June 24, 2021. Retrieved June 16, 2021.
- Official website
- Zagat review of Wildrose Seattle