(Redirected from The Common Good)
Common good is a political and philosophical concept.
Common Good may also refer to:
- Italy. Common Good (Italia. Bene Comune), a political coalition in Italy
- The Common Good (political party), a political party in the United Kingdom
- Common good (economics), goods which are rivalrous and non-excludable
- Common Good Fund, a fund to benefit the people of a former burgh in Scotland
- Economy for the Common Good, a social movement advocating for an alternative economic model