The Bex Eagle
|The Bex Eagle|
|Dimensions||1.3 m × 0.84 m (40½ in × 50 in × 33 in)|
|Location||Washington, D.C., United States|
|Owner||Department of the Interior|
The Bex Eagle is a bronze sculpture located in Pershing Park, Washington, D.C.
It was dedicated on May 3, 1982.
- ^ "The Bex Eagle, (sculpture)". siris-artinventories.si.edu. Retrieved 2014-07-07.
- ^ "The Bex Eagle, (sculpture) | Collections Search Center, Smithsonian Institution". collections.si.edu. Retrieved 2014-07-07.
- "Pershing Park: Bex Eagle in Washington, D.C. in Washington, D.C. by Lorenzo Ghiglieri located in James M. Goode's Pennsylvania Avenue area". dcmemorials.com. Retrieved 2014-07-07.
- "The Bex Eagle – Washington, DC – Smithsonian Art Inventory Sculptures on Waymarking.com". waymarking.com. Retrieved 2014-07-07.
- "Lorenzo Ghiglieri: Bex Eagle | artcurious". artcurious291.wordpress.com. Retrieved 2014-07-07.
- 1980s establishments in Washington, D.C.
- 1982 sculptures
- Animal sculptures in Washington, D.C.
- Sculptures of birds in the United States
- Bronze sculptures in Washington, D.C.
- Granite sculptures in Washington, D.C.
- Outdoor sculptures in Washington, D.C.
- Statues in Washington, D.C.
- Federal Triangle
- United States sculpture stubs