Tera Woh Pyar
|"Tera Woh Pyar"|
|Song by Shuja Haider|
"Tera Woh Pyar" (Urdu: تیرا وہ پیار transl. That love of yours) is a Pakistani URDU song by SHUJA HAIDER. Originally released in 2004 as a single, the song gained newfound popularity in 2016 when it was performed on Coke Studio
|"Tera Woh Pyar"|
|Single by Asim Azhar and Momina Mustehsan|
|from the album Coke Studio S9E6|
|Released||16 September 2016|
|Label||Coke Studio (Pakistan)|
|Producer(s)||Coca-Cola and Strings|
In 2016, Asim Azhar and Momina Mustehsan performed a medley of two of Haider's singles, "Tera Woh Pyar" and "Nawazishein Karam", (Urdu: نوازشیں کرم) during the ninth season of Coke Studio. Haider served as the music director and keyboardist for the Coke Studio version, with additional lyrics provided by Naqash Hyder. This version was released on 16 September 2016.
The Coke Studio version of the song is broadly popular in Pakistan and India. The song surpassed 100 million YouTube views in September 2018, making it the third Coke Studio performance to cross 100 million views after Atif Aslam's performance of "Tajdar-e-Haram" and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Mustehsan's performance of "Afreen Afreen". Additionally, the video made Azhar the fourth Pakistani artist to reach 100 million views on YouTube. As of 10 February 2022, the song has gained 151 million views.
Azhar has said that he found the public reception to the track to be unexpected and is grateful for it. Bollywood actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui has praised the track, stating in an interview that he listened to the song while filming Manto to mentally prepare himself for each day of shooting.
- Singers: Asim Azhar and Momina Mustehsan
- Music Director: Shuja Haider
- Lyrics By: Naqash Hyder
- Produced and Directed By: Strings
- Houseband: Imran Akhoond (Guitars), Aahad Nayani (Drums), Babar Khanna (Dholak/Tabla), Kamran 'Mannu' Zafar (Bass), Haider Ali (Keyboards/Piano), Kashan Admani (Guitar), Abdul Aziz Kazi (Percussions)
- Guest Musicians: Ustad Tanweer Hussain (Mandolin), Sajid Ali (Flute), Shehroze Hussain (Sitar)
- String Section: Javed Iqbal (Head), Ghulam Abbas, Nadeem Ahmed, M Ilyas, Sakawat Ali, Ghulam Mohammad
- Backing Vocalists: Rachel Viccaji, Shahab Hussain, Nimra Rafiq
- ^ a b Khan, Saira (12 September 2018). "Asim Azhar and Momina Mustehsan's Tera Woh Pyar crosses 100 Million Views on YouTube". HIP. Retrieved 13 May 2020.
- ^ a b "Tera Woh Pyaar + Nawazishein – Episode 6 – Season 9 – Coke Studio Pakistan". www.cokestudio.com.pk. Retrieved 13 May 2020.
- ^ "Asim Azhar". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 13 May 2020.
- ^ a b "This Bollywood Actor Loves Momina Mustehsan's "Tera Woh Pyar" [Video]". Lens. 2 September 2019. Retrieved 13 May 2020.
- ^ Coke Studio Season 9| Tera Woh Pyar| Momina Mustehsan & Asim Azhar, retrieved 13 May 2020
- ^ Maqsood, Haider. "Asim Azhar talks about music and 'Tera Woh Pyar' with Momina Mustehsan". www.thenews.com.pk. Retrieved 13 May 2020.
- ^ "Nawazuddin Siddiqui is in love with Asim Azhar & Momina Mustehsan's 'Tera Woh Pyaar'". Something Haute. 2 September 2019. Retrieved 13 May 2020.
- ^ "Nawazuddin Siddiqui is obsessed with Momina Mustehsan's Tera Woh Pyaar | SAMAA". Samaa TV. Retrieved 13 May 2020.