Template:Did you know
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|next DYK update: 00:00, 10 August 2022 (UTC)
Earliest time for |
Current time: 22:27, 9 August 2022 (UTC)Last updated: 22 hours ago(
|Did you know?|
|Introduction and Rules|
|Introduction and rules||WP:DYK|
|April 1 hooks||WP:DYKAPRIL|
|Preps and queues||T:DYK/Q|
|Main Page errors||WP:ERRORS|
|On the Main Page|
|Just for fun|
|List of users...|
- ... that within the graveyard of the Category A–listed Crossmichael Parish Church, there is a memorial (pictured) to William Gordon of Greenlaw that is itself designated Category A in its own right?
- ... that Colombian singer Juanita Lascarro became a soprano at the Oper Frankfurt, where she appeared as both Calypso and Penelope in a new production of Dallapiccola's Ulisse?
- ... that Akbar Bhawan, which houses the South Asian University and offices of India's Ministry of External Affairs, was originally a hotel?
- ... that Pop Team Epic creator Bkub Okawa is also a virtual YouTuber?
- ... that after the Little Rock campaign, Union forces held three-quarters of Arkansas?
- ... that Alena Analeigh Wicker is the youngest Black person to be accepted into medical school in the United States and the youngest person to work as an intern at NASA?
- ... that Taco Bell initially commissioned a TikTok musical for their Mexican Pizza?
- ... that Curtis Imrie won three world championships as a pack burro racer?