|This article was nominated for deletion on 2 December 2022. The result of the discussion was keep.|
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Nintendo Pictures article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Find video game sources: "Nintendo Pictures" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR · free images · free news sources · TWL · NYT · WP reference · VG/RS · VG/RL · WPVG/Talk|
|WikiProject Film / Animated / Japanese||(Rated Start-class)|
Thanks for putting this article together. I've assessed the article as 'Start' class, because there is enough self-explanatory content to define the subject and there are quite a few secondary citations.
Some thoughts I have as a starter if you are looking to expand on the article:
- The article's content is predominantly framed by Nintendo's acquisition of Dynamo Pictures, so the article is a little lacking in terms of background. There are no citations provided for information about the former Dynamo Pictures.
- There is not a lot of clarification on what is meant by "visual content" and "CGs" in terms of what the studio does. It may help to provide more detail on how NPC / Dynamo have contributed to prior studio animation projects, and link in-text to relevant terms.
- A table might be a more direct and informative way of conveying which projects Dynamo Pictures has worked on in the past, for instance, separated by year, film title, and services provided, rather than a paragraph list and a generic statement that they have "overall work for many different...products over the years".
I hope this helps in terms of directions to flesh out the article. Let me know if you are having any issues finding sources and I can help look into it. Thanks! Vrxces (talk) 06:50, 2 November 2022 (UTC)
- Start-Class film articles
- Start-Class Animated films articles
- Unknown-importance Animated films articles
- Animated films work group articles
- Start-Class Japanese cinema articles
- Japanese cinema task force articles
- WikiProject Film articles
- Start-Class video game articles
- Low-importance video game articles
- Start-Class Nintendo articles
- Nintendo task force articles
- WikiProject Video games articles