Talk:Industrial Workers of the World
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Industrial Workers of the World article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Find sources: Google (books · news · scholar · free images · WP refs) · FENS · JSTOR · NYT · TWL|
|Archives: 1, 2Auto-archiving period: 60 days|
|This article is of interest to multiple WikiProjects.|
Daily pageviews of this article
A graph should have been displayed here but graphs are temporarily disabled.
|Discussions on this page often lead to previous arguments being restated. Please read recent comments and look in the archives before commenting.|
This article has been mentioned by a media organization:
The following anchors linked on this page are no longer available.
Please help fix the broken anchors. You can remove this template after fixing the problems. | Reporting errors
Wiki Education Foundation-supported course assignment
This article is or was the subject of a Wiki Education Foundation-supported course assignment. Further details are available on the course page. Student editor(s): Alfonsoivcuadra.
Above undated message substituted from Template:Dashboard.wikiedu.org assignment by PrimeBOT (talk) 00:28, 17 January 2022 (UTC)
I stumbled on this page accidentally and I don't see why the IWW is important at all. An international organization with around 9000 members worldwide doesn't seem like something to write home about or in the Wikipedia. Could somebody perhaps find some information that would explain why this organization matters at all? I'm not saying it doesn't, I'm just saying its Wikipedia page doesn't explain it and it would be nice to have a section for it. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 17:47, 11 June 2021 (UTC)
- It was really relevant about a century ago, in the modern day it is sort of a husk of it's former self, but in the early 1900s it really got stuff done Jandro22 (talk) 03:27, 26 February 2023 (UTC)
Moved this unsourced list from the article for safekeeping. Feel free to reinstate if you can source to independent, reliable, secondary sources. czar 04:27, 7 February 2022 (UTC)
Noteable Members who joined after they were already noteable
Can u really count tom morello and Noam chomsky as notable members if they just joined in solidarity after they were already famous? that's kind of a bastardization of the concept of notable members of things. don't you think? 2A02:20C8:4120:0:0:0:0:A02E (talk) 17:45, 8 November 2022 (UTC)
- Wikipedia level-5 vital articles in Society
- Wikipedia C-Class vital articles in Society
- Wikipedia C-Class level-5 vital articles
- C-Class anarchism articles
- WikiProject Anarchism articles
- C-Class socialism articles
- High-importance socialism articles
- WikiProject Socialism articles
- C-Class organized labour articles
- High-importance organized labour articles
- Organized Labour portal article of the day
- WikiProject Organized Labour articles
- C-Class Chicago articles
- High-importance Chicago articles
- WikiProject Chicago articles
- Wikipedia pages referenced by the press