|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Electromagnetic radiation article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Find sources: Google (books · news · scholar · free images · WP refs) · FENS · JSTOR · NYT · TWL|
|Electromagnetic radiation has been listed as a level-3 vital article in Science. If you can improve it, please do. This article has been rated as C-Class by WikiProject Vital Articles.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
| To-do list for Electromagnetic radiation:
There is a request, submitted by ScientistBuilder (talk)ScientistBuilderScientistBuilder (talk) 17:10, 29 January 2022 (UTC), for an audio version of this article to be created. For further information, see WikiProject Spoken Wikipedia.
The rationale behind the request is: "This is a major physics topic that relates to many fields including electromagnetism, optics, ray tracing and computer graphics, electronics, and color theory.".
observed electromagnetic waves from the sky as evidence by marabu birds forming circular clouds oscillation west to east then back west cited: F.O.O
Farnado Ochieng Odhiambo — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 15:55, 17 August 2022 (UTC)
This section improperly conflates two completely different types of interference.188.8.131.52 (talk) 23:56, 18 August 2022 (UTC)
Wiki Education assignment: Science Communication
This article is currently the subject of a Wiki Education Foundation-supported course assignment, between 9 January 2023 and 10 April 2023. Further details are available on the course page. Student editor(s): SaifT10. Peer reviewers: CurtisEmery.
— Assignment last updated by AOXQueen (talk) 14:19, 17 March 2023 (UTC)
enhancing imagery and demonstration of circularly polarized light
There is an overwhelming majority of representations of light that are polar. But it would be very beneficial to have more discussion of nonpolar or circularly polarized light that give a more whole view of the concept. I would like to request someone make a representation of the circularly polarized light figure with the magnetic field also included. Psi-Archimedes (talk) 17:55, 10 March 2023 (UTC)
- Wikipedia level-3 vital articles in Science
- Wikipedia C-Class vital articles in Science
- Wikipedia C-Class level-3 vital articles
- C-Class physics articles
- C-Class physics articles of Top-importance
- Top-importance physics articles
- C-Class electrical engineering articles
- Top-importance electrical engineering articles
- Electrical engineering articles
- Start-Class Version 1.0 articles
- Low-importance Version 1.0 articles
- Natural sciences Version 1.0 articles
- Start-Class Version 1.0 vital articles
- Wikipedia Version 1.0 vital articles
- Wikipedia Version 1.0 articles
- Wikipedia pages with to-do lists
- Spoken Wikipedia requests