|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Dog article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Find sources: Google (books · news · scholar · free images · WP refs) · FENS · JSTOR · NYT · TWL|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8|
|Dog has been listed as a level-3 vital article in Science. If you can improve it, please do. This article has been rated as B-Class by WikiProject Vital Articles.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This page is not a forum for general discussion about Dog. Any such comments may be removed or refactored. Please limit discussion to improvement of this article. You may wish to ask factual questions about Dog at the Reference desk.|
Proposal that "Pooch" be a disambiguation page rather than redirect to "Dog"
Discussion here: Talk:Pooch#"Pooch" should be a disambiguation page. Peter G Werner (talk) 17:54, 25 September 2022 (UTC)
Wiki Education assignment: Research Process and Methodology - FA22 - Sect 200 - Thu
This article was the subject of a Wiki Education Foundation-supported course assignment, between 22 September 2022 and 8 December 2022. Further details are available on the course page. Student editor(s): Rheaxx666.
— Assignment last updated by Rheaxx666 (talk) 11:18, 27 October 2022 (UTC)
Wiki Education assignment: Writing Seminar I
This article was the subject of a Wiki Education Foundation-supported course assignment, between 5 October 2022 and 10 November 2022. Further details are available on the course page. Student editor(s): Melanierobertson. Peer reviewers: Anacintron13.
— Assignment last updated by Pthomas4 (talk) 18:44, 3 November 2022 (UTC)
Turn reference blue
I added a comment to help turn a reference blue. I could not find the ISBN of the original book, so I added a link to a later version I found, but I did not check that it is valid as a reference for the statement in the article. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dog&oldid=prev&diff=1122582421&markasread=263790634&markasreadwiki=enwiki So9q (talk) 12:34, 19 November 2022 (UTC)
- Wikipedia level-3 vital articles in Science
- Wikipedia B-Class vital articles in Science
- Wikipedia B-Class level-3 vital articles
- Old requests for peer review
- Former good article nominees
- B-Class Dogs articles
- Top-importance Dogs articles
- WikiProject Dogs articles
- C-Class Version 1.0 articles
- Top-importance Version 1.0 articles
- Natural sciences Version 1.0 articles
- C-Class Version 1.0 vital articles
- Wikipedia Version 1.0 vital articles
- C-Class core topic supplement articles
- Wikipedia Version 1.0 core topic supplement articles
- Wikipedia Version 1.0 articles