|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
(difficult to understand, perhaps vandalism)
Please, for the love of God, tell me what seperates a "Deliverable" from a "Goal?"
Otherwise, this is, and get ready for some heavy POV here, nothing but some more lousy Corporatespeak and the neutrality of the article is in question, IMO.
- - - -
This just appeared in the ArchWiki, as if actual human beings are expected to know what this word means. I'm with Cannonmc; forget this word ever existed--there are much better words for these things. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 07:42, 17 May 2019 (UTC)
What the difference is between Work Package and Deliverable
I'm going to delete a couple edits by User:Adamrce as mixing what a work package is in as if it were a deliverable. In usual phrasing, a work package produces a deliverable, not "is a" deliverable. Work package is the group of things that execute to produce a deliverable. I obviously cannot talk about work package within the article but for some clarification on what is a work package versus what is deliverable is I point to sites from simply googling for 'in construction, what is a "work package" deliverable' :
- What is the difference between workpackages, tasks, and deliverables?
- What is a Work Package?
- Work Package
- Construction Work Package
- Difference between a work product and a deliverable
Suggestion: to add topics about Deliverable Management
Deliverables in Project Management, as approach. Actors (producer and consumer) and steps in the process:
- Producer recives inputs (material or information), and each input may be a deliverable from other actors.
- ... Producer send the produced deliverable to the consumer (that receives the deliverable).
- ... there are a contractual (producer-consumer) checklist... Consumer do also something as functional review of deliverable.
- (consumer) prepare and route deliverable (so is again checking)
- consumer approve the deliberable (closing the instance of producer-consumer deliverable contract)
- (in a supply chain consumer will be a producer for other deliveracle and other actors will recive it)
Note: there are no good article, but perhaps there are something to merge, e.g. Product-based planning.