|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the 8½ article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Find sources: Google (books · news · scholar · free images · WP refs) · FENS · JSTOR · NYT · TWL|
|Archives: 1Auto-archiving period: 1 year|
|8½ has been listed as a level-4 vital article in Art. If you can improve it, please do. This article has been rated as C-Class by WikiProject Vital Articles.|
|WikiProject Film / Core / French / Italian||(Rated C-class)|
What about the Sound Track?
I haven't seen the movie yet. Can someone add a paragraph or two about the soundtrack? Does the movie evolve as time goes on, with more and more (or maybe fewer) instruments getting mixed into the soundtrack? The article could be improved if it dealt with the way sound was added to the picture, and made it fuller (or shallower, as the case might be).
- Wikipedia level-4 vital articles in Art
- Wikipedia C-Class vital articles in Art
- Wikipedia C-Class level-4 vital articles
- C-Class film articles
- C-Class core film articles
- WikiProject Film core articles
- Core film articles needing attention to coverage and accuracy
- C-Class French cinema articles
- French cinema task force articles
- Core film articles supported by the French cinema task force
- French cinema articles needing attention to coverage and accuracy
- C-Class Italian cinema articles
- Italian cinema task force articles
- Core film articles supported by the Italian cinema task force
- Italian cinema articles needing attention to coverage and accuracy
- WikiProject Film articles
- Film articles needing attention to coverage and accuracy