Tahir Khan Nahar
Tahir Khan Nahar (Urdu: طاہر خان ناہڑ) (or Tahar Khan Nahar) also known as ‘Sakhi’ (generous or liberal) was chief of his independent kingdom in Seet pur. In 1455 A.D. Bahlul Lodi gave a large treaty to his relative Islam Khan Lodhi. He adopted the title Nahar. Tahir Khan Nahar was the grandson of Islam Khan Nahar. Tahir Khan Nahar is very famous for his tomb. He constructed his tomb in his lifetime in around 1530. This tomb is included in cultural heritage sites in Muzaffargarh and protected by protected by the Federal Government of Pakistan.
- ^ orientalarchitecture.com. "Tahir Khan Nahar Tomb, Sitpur, Pakistan". Asian Architecture. Retrieved 2022-09-23.
- ^ "Tomb of Tahir Khan Nahar, Muzafargarh | Directorate General of Archaeology". archaeology.punjab.gov.pk. Retrieved 2022-09-23.
- ^ "Page 187 - Muzaffargarh Gazzetteer". www.elearn.gov.pk. Retrieved 2022-09-23.
- ^ "Tahir Khan Nahar – Sakhi ruler of Seet pur". Muzaffargarh.City | مظفرگڑھ ڈاٹ سٹی. Retrieved 2022-09-23.
- ^ "MAUSOLEUM OF TAHIR KHAN NAHAR IN SITPUR: THE STUDY OF DECORATIVE PATTERNS AND ITS IMPACT ON LOCAL FOLK ART" (PDF). pu.edu.pk.