Statue of William Blackstone
|Sir William Blackstone|
|Artist||Paul Wayland Bartlett|
|Dimensions||2.7 m (9 ft)|
|Location||Washington, D.C., United States|
|38°53′33″N 77°00′57″W / 38.892404°N 77.015814°WCoordinates: 38°53′33″N 77°00′57″W / 38.892404°N 77.015814°W|
|Owner||National Park Service|
Sir William Blackstone is a bronze statue by Paul Wayland Bartlett of the English legal scholar William Blackstone. It is located at E. Barrett Prettyman United States Courthouse, at 333 Pennsylvania Avenue in northwest Washington, D.C., in the Judiciary Square neighborhood.
It was installed on August 11, 1943.
- ^ http://dcmemorials.com/index_indiv0000340.htm
- ^ "Sir William Blackstone, (sculpture)". Save Outdoor Sculpture, District of Columbia survey. 1993. Retrieved October 13, 2011.
- Media related to Sir William Blackstone by Paul Wayland Bartlett at Wikimedia Commons
- 1920 sculptures
- Artworks in the collection of the National Park Service
- Bronze sculptures in Washington, D.C.
- Judiciary Square
- Outdoor sculptures in Washington, D.C.
- Sculptures of men in Washington, D.C.
- Statues in Washington, D.C.
- 1943 establishments in Washington, D.C.
- Public art stubs
- Washington, D.C., stubs