|Location||Austin, Texas, United States|
Coppini sculpted three distinct statues of Washington. The first was installed in 1912 in Mexico City. The second was created to commemorate the 1926 sesquicentennial of the Declaration of Independence and was dedicated in Portland in 1927. The third statue was installed in February 1955 on the campus of the University of Texas at Austin.
- 1955 in art
- List of monuments dedicated to George Washington
- List of sculptures of presidents of the United States
- List of statues of George Washington
- McCann, Mac (May 29, 2015). "Written in Stone: History of racism lives on in UT monuments". Austin Chronicle. Archived from the original on January 26, 2016. Retrieved January 10, 2016.
- Media related to George Washington (Coppini, 1955) at Wikimedia Commons