A user with 44 edits. Account created on 18 December 2008.
1 June 2023
- 17:3817:38, 1 June 2023 −4 Fluoropolymer Eliminated the page link for FFPM, as it linked to the page for Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine, instead of a page for a perfluorinated polymer. Based on what I can tell, both the FFPM link and the FFKM link should link to the FFKM page. Maybe there were separate pages at some point and the FFPM link was to a FFPM page, but that doesn't seem to be the case now. current
23 September 2020
17 September 2020
- 14:2914:29, 17 September 2020 −3 m Negative thermal expansion →Materials: adjusted verbage of previous edit to match rest of the section
- 14:2914:29, 17 September 2020 −7 Negative thermal expansion →Materials: adjusted verbage of previous edit to match rest of the section
- 14:2714:27, 17 September 2020 +827 Negative thermal expansion →Materials: added carbon fiber as an example of a negative CTE material. Seems to be the on of the most used negative CTE materials and I believe is a more relatable to the average reader than example than some of the exotic alloys listed.
20 November 2017
- 17:5617:56, 20 November 2017 +106 Template talk:Telecommunications →Pioneers List
- 17:5417:54, 20 November 2017 +229 Template talk:Telecommunications →Pioneers List: new section
30 August 2016
- 16:4016:40, 30 August 2016 +20 List of alcohol laws of the United States →New York–South Dakota
- 16:3416:34, 30 August 2016 +44 List of alcohol laws of the United States →New York–South Dakota
- 16:2416:24, 30 August 2016 +22 List of alcohol laws of the United States →New York–South Dakota
- 16:2316:23, 30 August 2016 +62 List of alcohol laws of the United States →New York–South Dakota
9 August 2016
- 20:0320:03, 9 August 2016 −24 Giant dog breed →Giant breeds: removed georgian shephard, based on height and description, should be in the 80-90lb range.
- 20:0220:02, 9 August 2016 −20 Giant dog breed →Giant breeds: Removed Sarplaninac, over 100lbs is uncommon. over 110 is rare, and or obese
- 19:5919:59, 9 August 2016 −21 Giant dog breed →Giant breeds: removed dogo argentino, http://www.dogousa.org/dacastandard.html
- 19:5719:57, 9 August 2016 −21 Giant dog breed →Giant breeds: removed spanish bulldog http://www.alanoespanol.co.uk/
- 19:5219:52, 9 August 2016 −26 Giant dog breed →Giant breeds: remove Rhodesian Ridgeback, not even close, 80lb average.
- 19:4719:47, 9 August 2016 +71 Giant dog breed →Giant breeds
- 19:4419:44, 9 August 2016 −27 Giant dog breed →Giant breeds: Removed old english sheep dog, http://www.oldenglishsheepdogclubofamerica.org/pdfs/oescabreedpamplet.pdf
- 19:4119:41, 9 August 2016 −13 Giant dog breed →Giant breeds: Remove borzoi, http://images.akc.org/pdf/breeds/standards/Borzoi.pdf?_ga=1.193852013.1730662919.1470768681
- 19:4019:40, 9 August 2016 +62 Giant dog breed →Giant breeds: citatian for newfoundlands
- 19:3719:37, 9 August 2016 +72 Giant dog breed →Giant breeds: Added reference for st bernard
- 19:3519:35, 9 August 2016 −23 Giant dog breed →Giant breeds: Removed Mareema, cite http://www.maremmaclub.com/maremma-faq.html. states males are 75 to over 100. Meaning they average significantly less than 110.
- 19:3219:32, 9 August 2016 −30 Giant dog breed →Giant breeds: Remove Liaka, just google it, average size less than 85lbs
- 19:2719:27, 9 August 2016 −26 Giant dog breed →Giant breeds: German shepherd average size is only 80lbs. Individials above 100lbs are very rare.
- 19:2519:25, 9 August 2016 −23 Giant dog breed →Giant breeds: Removed Alaskan Malamute - Common size is 75lb for female, 85 for male. Individuals over 100lbs are extremely rare. In giant breeds, 110lb can be considered a minimum.
26 April 2016
- 19:3719:37, 26 April 2016 −1 m Cameco Updated link 2 date
- 19:3619:36, 26 April 2016 +1 Cameco Updated values and ore production ranking based on source for previous entry. I believe their ranking has shifted since 2013 and the report was updated
28 March 2016
- 15:4515:45, 28 March 2016 +95 History of the United States dollar →Color and design: Edit to security features of $100 bill, specifically color of security strip under UV light. Changed from red to pink. Added reference to USCurrency.gov that states the strip glows pink.
7 January 2016
- 16:5016:50, 7 January 2016 −1 m Nuclear reactor accidents in the United States →History: Deleted a space between in line reference links 10 and 11 that I left there unintentionally a previous edit.
- 16:4916:49, 7 January 2016 −88 Nuclear reactor accidents in the United States →History: Deleted redundant statement about the engineers having worked as engineers. It is said in the line before. Was really there to try to emphasize the workers personal feelings to as an emotional ploy to swing the readers opinion/ add bias.
- 16:3116:31, 7 January 2016 +946 Talk:Nuclear reactor accidents in the United States Added my talk string.
- 16:1616:16, 7 January 2016 −528 Nuclear reactor accidents in the United States →Context: Removed unsubstantiated claims that seemed to be included to produce bias in the article. The article cited had the deleted text as a hyperlink, but that redirect takes you to an error page. So, the citation was to a revoked claim.
23 December 2015
- 13:3013:30, 23 December 2015 +15 Intaglio (printmaking) →See also: Added Mezzotint to see also list. From Mezzotint page, first line "is a printmaking process of the intaglio family"
3 September 2015
- 16:1416:14, 3 September 2015 +536 Talk:Paper →Semi-protected edit request on 3 September 2015: new section
28 July 2015
- 12:1512:15, 28 July 2015 +6 Printed electronics slight modification of sentence to better reflect the intended message of the sentence
20 May 2015
- 15:4815:48, 20 May 2015 +571 N Di(propylene glycol) methyl ether Created page for Di(propylene glycol) methyl ether. Not yet formatted like pages for other chemical compounds on wikipedia
- 15:3015:30, 20 May 2015 +544 N Propylene glycol methyl ether Created page for Propylene Glycol monomethyl ether. Not yet formatted in same way as pages of other chemical compound
3 June 2012
- 08:2108:21, 3 June 2012 +32 N Fire-retardant polymers ←Redirected page to Fire-safe polymers current
- 08:2008:20, 3 June 2012 +32 N Fire retardant polymers ←Redirected page to Fire-safe polymers current
- 08:1908:19, 3 June 2012 +32 N Fire retardant polymer This is the most adequate article and from what I have found. Is the only adequate redirect and is accurate talking about fire retardant polymers. May not be a permenantly a redirect page but should be until a better page exists. current
- 08:0808:08, 3 June 2012 +25 Fire-safe polymers →See also: Added fire-retardant gels to see also. Page talks about gel-types of fire retardant polymers.
18 December 2008
- 06:5406:54, 18 December 2008 0 High-level waste Changed "high level water" (first words of the first paragraph) to "high level waste". I don't know why it said water, but I do know it should say waste.
- 05:2105:21, 18 December 2008 +34 N Body centered cubic The information on "Body centered cubic", a type of crystaline structure, is located on the page titled "Cubic crystal system". I don't want anyone else to have any trouble finding the information.