|Head of the LPRP Central Committee Organisation Commission|
|Assumed office |
2 February 2021
|General Secretary||Thongloun Sisoulith|
|Preceded by||Chansy Phosikham|
|4th-ranked Vice President of the|
National Assembly of Laos
20 April 2016 – 22 March 2021
|Assembly President||Pany Yathotou|
|Preceded by||Post established|
|Succeeded by||Khambay Damlath|
|Born||8 March 1959|
Ban Naphai, Saravan province, Kingdom of Laos
|Political party||Lao People's Revolutionary Party|
Sisay Leudetmounsone (Lao: ສີໄສ ລືເດດມູນສອນ; born 8 March 1959) is a Laotian politician and member of the Lao People's Revolutionary Party (LPRP). She currently serves as Head of the LPRP Central Committee Organisation Commission, and is a member of the 11th Central Committee, 11th Politburo and the 11th Secretariat.
- "New Party chief, acting governor appointed to lead Oudomxay". Vientiane Times. 17 February 2021. Archived from the original on 24 March 2021. Retrieved 24 March 2021.
- Somphabmixay, Vilaysak (15 January 2021). "ຜົນການລາຍງານການເລືອກຕັ້ງຄະນະບໍລິຫານງານສູນກາງພັກ ແລະ ຜົນກອງປະຊຸມຄັ້ງປະຖົມມະລືກຂອງຄະນະບໍລິຫານງານສູນກາງພັກ ສະໄໝທີ XI" [The results of the election report delivered to the inaugural session of the 11th Party Central Committee]. Pasaxon. Central Committee of the Lao People's Revolutionary Party. Archived from the original on 1 April 2021. Retrieved 1 April 2021.
- "Former PM elected as state president, former vice president elected as PM". Vientiane Times. Archived from the original on 24 March 2021. Retrieved 24 March 2021.
- Vithanyasaat & Haeng 2010, pp. 338–342.
- Stuart-Fox 2008, p. 192; Faming 2018, p. 125.
- Faming, Manynooch (2018). "Big (wo)man politics: gender equality in Laos?". Asian Anthropology. Chinese University of Hong Kong. 17 (2): 116–34. doi:10.1080/1683478X.2018.1463595. S2CID 158508650.
- Stuart-Fox, Martin (2008). Historical Dictionary of Laos. Scarecrow Press. ISBN 978-0-81086-411-5.
- Vithanyasaat, Sathaaban; Haeng, Sangkhom (2010). ປວັດສາດພັກປະຊາຊົນປະຕິວັດລາວ [History of Lao People’s Revolutionary Party: Brief Summary]. Vientiane, Laos: Lao Academy of Social Sciences. hdl:2344/00009403.