Sirajul Islam (disambiguation)
Sirajul Islam (born 1941) is a Bangladeshi educator.
Sirajul Islam may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Serajul Islam Choudhury (born 1936), Bangladeshi literary critic
- Sirajul Islam (actor) (1938–2015), Bangladeshi actor
- Sirajul Islam of the pair Mujibur and Sirajul, known for their appearances on The Late Show with David Letterman
- Muhammad Sirazul Islam, 2nd Vice Chancellor of the Islamic University, Bangladesh (IU)
- A. K. M. Sirazul Islam Khan, 1st Vice-Chancellor of Jagannath University.
- Sirajul Islam (politician) (death 2012), Bangladeshi politician and freedom fighter
- Md. Sirajul Islam (1953–2020) Bangladeshi politician and freedom fighter
- Sirajul Islam Chowdhury (politician), former Member of Parliament of Chittagong-11
- Sirajul Islam Sarder, Jatiya Sangsad member Pabna-4
- Sirajul Islam (Chittagong politician), Member of Parliament of Chittagong-10 constituency