Samras Samaj Party
Samras Samaj Party (SSP) is a former political party in Bihar. SSP was a splinter faction of Janata Dal (United) (JDU). The leader of SSP is Nagmani.
In September 2015, the leaders of six parties Samajwadi Party, Nationalist Congress Party, Jan Adhikar Party, Samras Samaj Party, National People's Party and Samajwadi Janata Dal Democratic announced the formation of a third front known as the Socialist Secular Morcha. On 15 October, NCP leader Tariq Anwar announced that his party had decided to leave the third front. Socialist Secular Morcha - announced its seat distribution: SP got 85 seats, Janadhikar Party got 64 seats, NCP got 40 seats, SSP got 28 seats, SJDD got 23 seats and NPP got three seats.
In 2017, Nagmanai joined Upendra Kushwaha's Rashtriya Lok Samta Party by merging his party and calling Kushwaha to be next Chief Minister of Bihar. Nagmanai was named National Executive President of Rashtriya Lok Samta Party.
- ^ "Samajwadi Party teams up with Pappu Yadav, NCP, 3 others to form third front". timesofindia-economictimes. Archived from the original on 20 April 2020. Retrieved 7 April 2020.
- ^ "Mulayam front suffers big blow, NCP to go it alone". The Times of India. Archived from the original on 28 June 2021. Retrieved 7 April 2020.
- ^ "Bihar polls: NCP quits Third Front, cites Mulayam Singh's 'pro-BJP statement'". Archived from the original on 20 April 2020. Retrieved 7 April 2020.
- ^ "Nagmani resigns, accuses Kushwaha of "selling" party tickets". Archived from the original on 7 April 2020. Retrieved 7 April 2020.
- ^ "RLSP removes Nagmani from national working president post". Archived from the original on 7 April 2020. Retrieved 7 April 2020.
- ^ "Samras Samaj Party merges into RLSP". news.webindia123.com. Archived from the original on 7 April 2020. Retrieved 5 February 2019.
- ^ "Nagmani's party too quits Third Front, to back Lalu-Nitish - Times of India". The Times of India. Archived from the original on 25 April 2019. Retrieved 5 February 2019.
- Political parties in Bihar
- Socialist parties in India
- Defunct political parties in Bihar
- Political parties established in 2015
- Janata Parivar
- 2013 establishments in Bihar
- Political parties disestablished in 2017
- 2017 disestablishments in India
- Janata Dal (United)
- Rashtriya Lok Samata Party
- Indian political party stubs