This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Headquarters||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Márcio da Rocha Camargo (Chairman)|
Livingston Martins Bauermeister (CEO)
|Products||Clothing, cosmetics, accessories|
|Revenue||US$ 486.6 million (2013)|
|US$ 38.9 million (2013)|
Restoque is a Brazilian retail company founded in 1982, focused on the sale of clothing, accessories and cosmetics of the highest standard. Restoque operates in Brazil, Italy and Panamá and is listed on the B3. It is headquartered in São Paulo and has an office in Blumenau.
The company has 308 stores divided into five brands: Le Lis Blanc Deaux (108 stores), Dudalina (102 stores), Rosa Chá (4 stores), John John (55 stores) and Bo.Bô (43 stores).
In 2022, the company changed its name to Veste. This followed the company's acquisition by Banco Master and Daniel Vorcaro who structured and financed in an operation that would convert the R$1.6 Billion debt into equity. Also, the company board approved the promotion of COO Alexandre Afrange to the position of CEO, replacing Livingston Bauermeister, who had been in charge of the company for seven years.
- Management and Board of Directors of Restoque
- Moreira, Felipe (2023-02-08). "Wiz (WIZS3) e Veste, ex-Restoque (LLIS3), mudam código de negociação na Bolsa nesta quinta-feira". InfoMoney. Retrieved 2023-02-28.
- Samor, Pedro Arbex e Geraldo; Arbex, Pedro (2022-12-14). "Restoque aumenta capital, muda de nome e agrupa ações para crescer mais rápido". Brazil Journal (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved 2023-02-28.
- "Desalavancada, Restoque quer retomar foco em crescimento". pipelinevalor (in Brazilian Portuguese). 28 October 2022. Retrieved 2023-02-28.
- "Restoque Concludes Extrajudicial Recovery Plan With Creditors". news.bloomberglaw.com. Retrieved 2023-02-28.
- "Brazil fashion retailer Restoque to restructure debt with financial creditors". Reuters. 2020-06-05. Retrieved 2023-02-28.