|Reliance Dahej Manufacturing Division|
|Location||Dahej, Gujarat, India|
|Owner(s)||Reliance Industries Limited|
Dahej Manufacturing Division (DMD) is the manufactory of Reliance Industries Limited located at Dahej, Gujarat, India near Bharuch. It comprises a Gas cracker which cracks Ethane, Propane and produces Ethylene and Propylene as a product and the same is used as a raw material in downstream plants. The raw material like Propane is either imported or availed from RIL refinery at Jamnagar. The manufactory consists integrated utilities system which includes raw water, cooling water, demineralized water, fire water, compressed air, nitrogen, steam/condensate and a coal based captive co-generation power plant of capacity 270 MW.
The commissioning of the plant was implemented in two phases, first in 1996 and went on full stream in the year 2000, at that time IPCL was the owner of the plant. In 2007 IPCL merged with RIL and this plant comes under the ownership of RIL.
- Jamnagar Refinary
- Reliance Vadodara Manufacturing Division (VMD)
- Reliance Hazira Manufacturing Division (HMD)
- "Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Government of India" (PDF). Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- "Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Government of India" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on 28 June 2020. Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- www.ETEnergyworld.com. "Reliance Industries looking at expanding Dahej Manufacturing Division at a cost of Rs 5,100 crore - ET EnergyWorld". ETEnergyworld.com. Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- "Reliance Industries: Reports, Company History, Directors Report, Chairman's Speech, Auditors Report of Reliance Industries - NDTV". www.ndtv.com. Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- "Reliance Industries Ltd". HDFC Securities. Archived from the original on 10 January 2014. Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- Reliance Dahej. "GPCB - Gujarat Pollution Control Board" (PDF). Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- "Preliminary Information Memorandum (PIM) for Bidders - INDIAN PETROCHEMICALS CORP.LTD. | Department of Investment and Public Asset Management | Ministry of Finance | Government of India". dipam.gov.in. Archived from the original on 28 June 2020. Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- "IPCL merger with RIL from April 1". The Times of India. 10 March 2007. Archived from the original on 28 June 2020. Retrieved 4 May 2020.