|10th Chief Minister of Manipur|
15 February 2001 – 1 June 2001
|Preceded by||Wahengbam Nipamacha Singh|
|Succeeded by||Okram Ibobi Singh|
|Born||19 July 1948|
|Political party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
He was the president of the Nationalist Congress Party in Manipur. In 2007 he was elected to the Legislative Assembly of Manipur as a Nationalist Congress Party candidate from Thangmeiband Assembly Constituency.
In September 2015, Koijam changed his loyalties to Bharatiya Janata Party along with Okram Joy Singh and Yumnam Joykumar Singh looking forward for 2017 Manipur Legislative Assembly election. He is a current member of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
Assembly election results
|2007||Nationalist Congress Party||Winner|
|2002||Samata Party||29.30%||2nd place|
|2000||Indian National Congress||33.43||Winner|
|1995||Indian National Congress||46.16||Winner|
|1990||Indian National Congress||39.10||2nd place|
|1984||Indian National Congress||44.73||Winner|
- "Flaming torch a free symbol, EC can allot it to any other party: Delhi HC dismisses Samata Party's appeal". The Indian Express. 19 November 2022. Retrieved 26 November 2022.
- Stage set for the ouster of Congress government in Manipur
- rediff.com: Radhabinod Koijam is new Manipur CM
- Himal South Asian-August-2000 Archived 7 April 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- The Tribune, Chandigarh, India – Editorial
- The Hindu : National : Congress set to form government in Manipur
- Election Commission of India: Statistical Report, 2007 Manipur Legislative Assembly election[permanent dead link]
- Former Manipur chief minister Radhabinod Koijam joins BJP
- State Elections 2002 – Partywise Comparison for 9-Thangmeiband Constituency of Manipur[permanent dead link]