|Quantic Business School|
|Motto||Business school of the future|
|Type||Private online business school|
Washington, D.C., U.S.
Quantic School of Business and Technology, also known as Quantic, is a private graduate business school based in Washington, D.C. Founded as Smartly Institute by Tom Adams in 2016, the school offers accredited executive degree programs through its proprietary mobile-first learning platform and is known for its unique pedagogy that uses gamified active learning methods.
Quantic uses JetSet, an "interactive mobile university app" developed by its parent company Pedago. It uses "active learning" methodologies through interactive and gamified learning modules as alternative to video lectures. Succeeding modules are unlocked after completing tasks such as quizzes from its prerequisite courses. Students are graded numerically and requires a passing rate of at least 80% to complete a course. It also has machine-based tutoring that helps provide individualized feedback to students.
Quantic is the only degree-granting mobile-first graduate school in the world. It is licensed by the Office of the State Superintendent of Education in Washington, DC. It also received institutional accreditation from the Distance Education Accreditation Commission, a national accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education. It is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- "Meet Quantic's MBA Class Of 2022". Poets & Quants. August 23, 2021.
- "Business schools look to AI and VR to enhance digital courses". Financial Times. March 13, 2022.
- "The interesting MBA models reshaping executive education: An insight into Quantic School of Business and Technology | Full Fabric". www.fullfabric.com. Retrieved October 31, 2022.
- "Pedago Labs - A new approach to learning". Pedago - A New Approach to Online Learning. Retrieved October 31, 2022.
- Schmitt, Jeff (August 23, 2021). "Meet Quantic's MBA Class Of 2022". Poets&Quants. Retrieved October 31, 2022.
- "Pedago - A New Approach to Online Learning". Pedago - A New Approach to Online Learning. Retrieved October 31, 2022.
- Fukami, Cynthia V.; Allen, Douglas B.; Wittmer, Dennis P. (2022), "Teaching Management in the Fourth Industrial Revolution", The Future of Management Education, pp. 153–171, doi:10.4324/9781003095903-12, ISBN 9781003095903, retrieved October 31, 2022
- "Directory Of Accredited Institutions". www.deac.org. Retrieved October 31, 2022.
- "Are the degree programs accredited? - Quantic Help Docs". support.quantic.edu. Retrieved September 8, 2021.
- "Quantic School of Business and Technology | Council for Higher Education Accreditation". www.chea.org. Retrieved October 31, 2022.