President of Azad Kashmir
|President of Azad Jammu and Kashmir|
|صدر آزاد جموں و کشمیر|
|Appointer||Azad Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Assembly|
|Term length||5 years|
|Formation||24 October 1947|
|First holder||Sardar Muhammad Ibrahim Khan|
The Pakistan-administered state of Azad Kashmir was officially established on 24 October 1947. The president is the constitutional head while the prime minister is the chief executive of the state. The president elected by the Azad Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Assembly for term of 5 years under the provisions of Azad Jammu & Kashmir (Interim Constitution) Act, 1974.
List of presidents
- Prime Minister of Azad Kashmir
- Government of Azad Kashmir
- List of Governors of Pakistan
- List of Chief Ministers in Pakistan
- List of Prime and Chief Ministers of Jammu and Kashmir
- World Statesmen: Azad Kashmir
- "Official Website of the Planning and Development Department of the Government of Azad Jammu and Kashmir". Archived from the original on 5 April 2017. Retrieved 24 May 2010.
- "PTI's Barrister Sultan Mahmood elected AJK president". Dawn (newspaper). 25 August 2021.