House - 545/A, Block – J, Road - 19, Bashundhara Residential Area
|Motto||Enter to Learn Leave to Serve|
Playpen is a playgroup to grade 12 English-medium school in Bashundhara Residential Area, Dhaka, Bangladesh that was established in 1977 by Zeba Khan. It follows the curriculum of Cambridge International Examination (O-level) and Advanced Level (A-level) examinations.
It had three more principals since, Sabera Parveen Harun, Shahriar Quader and the incumbent principal, Sorabon Tohura respectively. The school has a handball, football and basketball teams. It also has a debate, baking, table tennis and drama club.
- ^ "Playpen – Mission". playpen.edu.bd. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- ^ "Accolades for brilliance". The Daily Star. 7 July 2013. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- ^ "Manarat, HURDCO fight hard". The Daily Star. 20 February 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- ^ "School handball rolls into semis". Dhaka Tribune. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- ^ "Shaheen, Play Pen continue streak". The Daily Star. 22 June 2011. Retrieved 14 October 2016.